October 4, 2010

16 Inspirational Text Art Creations

Text Art
Typography is the most unique design elements, it's not just reading text, but also can produce beautiful works. Text Art is an example.

Text Art is a technique in the world of graphic design in order to form an artistic object that composed of series of letters and words. Well, for more details, here are some collection of Text Art creations.

Lyric Portrait By: Cris Wicks
Text Art

Neville Brody By: Thierry-eamon
Text Art

Steven Paul Jobs By: Dylanroscover
Text Art

Mother Teresa in Type By: Dencii
Text Art

Burdened By: Dylanroscover
Text Art

Words of Change By: Gui Borchert
Text Art

A Man of His Word By: Straye Close
Text Art

Typomin M By: Cooldesignvn
Text Art

A Passionate Kiss By: Cooldesignvn
Text Art

Typographic Portrait By: PopeyeFrancom
Text Art

Jimi In Type By: Icantreed
Text Art

Type Portrait By: Pgizzle618
Text Art

Safety BW By: Umeadzgn
Photobucket

Weiland Type By: CaliburlessSoul
Text Art

Typographic Face By: Calvin K. Carter
Text Art

Flower Typography By: BahiQ8
Text Art

See also

18 Experimental Typography Showcases
50 Creative Helvetica Inspired Artworks: Posters & Wallpapers

Update (readers contribution)

Indian Independence By
Dhruvs

Share This Post

Stay Update

Fresh inspiration delivered right to your inbox

17 Comments

That's beautiful, keep up the good job.

Reply

Thanks, I'm glad you like it

Reply

Oh,thanks for posting this Yesta,i'm loving it!!
It gave me some idea too:)

Reply

glad you enjoy this stuff. cheers to you !

Reply

Hey man.. this is cool. I tried out typography some time before they were a bit simpler.

here are some links..
http://dhruvs.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2wfqf5
and this ones better
http://dhruvs.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ql231

plz look into them n tell me if u like them..:)

Reply

Some fantastic work here, love the obama portrait, so well executed. Can't make out the type in the mother teresa pic though

Reply

@Abhimanyu
I love the first one, good job mate!I like the composition. I will include it in this post.
Thankyou for your contribution!

Reply

@Dave Wright
Nice, I like it too and so Morgan Freeman one. I love the placement of Shawshank Redemption on the side of Morgan Freeman's nose.

Reply

WOW ! They're awesome !
I love "portrait" and "passionate kiss" :) Thanks for sharing :)

Reply

@Amelia
Cool! It was my pleasure. :)

Reply

thankyou very much, @orlando dui lawyer. I am happy you like the post. Typography is always fun, especially when its done as cleanly and professionally as these all the above.

Reply

Thanks for that Yesta! I m glad you loved it!

Reply

no problem, mate.
And I've just updated this post and included your artwork.

Reply

I ve updated the tutorial to provide the 1280x800 wallpaper right there. Could you change the link to http://talenttutorials.com/photoshop/typography-photoshop-tutorial ?

Reply

Sure, I've changed it :)

Reply

it be great if i could make one of my wife on our 4th anniversary...

Reply