Exhibition and Museum Brochure Design: For entrepreneurs, especially those who frequently attend the exhibition, a brochure design that can attract costumer is a mandatory thing to know. It's not just about aesthetically complement, but an attractive exhibition brochure design will also increase the sales, so it can cover the cost of exhibitions which tend to be expensive. It also applies in the case of designing the museum brochure. a good Museum Brochure should influence it's visitors to visit.
It can be an interesting experience looking around at brochures in particular communities or industries to identify trends and see how they differ from those in other communities. So, in this showcase, we’ll explore some great designs of Exhibition and Museum Brochures.
Brochure Design related articles:
- 15 Best Examples of Hotel Brochure Design Ideas
- 20 Fresh Brochure Design Ideas
- Designing Free Online Brochures & Flyers | Smore
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Designing a Brochure
- 10 Creative Brochure Design Ideas
40 Best Exhibition & Museum Brochure Designs
1. A M.A.D Brochure designed by Sarah Lew
Print brochure for 'The Treacherous Treis' exhibit in the M.A.D Museum of Art and Design.
2. Louis Barragan MUSEUM BOOKLET designed by Kristina Brabec
Educational booklet about Luis Barragan to be featured in a museum. Barragan was a Mexican architect who was very well known for his minimalistic, geometrical designs with specific pops of color. The brochure design mimics the design aesthetics that Barragan was known for.
3. Trees & Other Ramifications designed by Katelyn McGill
The Spencer Museum of Art held a thought-provoking exhibition on the subject of trees and their relationship with humans. The visual identity for the exhibition’s promotion involved the juxtaposition of contrasting imagery to display the complexity of the subject matter.
4. MoMA Membership Brochure designed by Daniela Herdoiza
12 page brochure made to promote memberships for the Museum of Modern Art in New York city.
5. Fortunata Obrąpalska designed by Teren Prywatny
Brochure for the Fortunata Obrąpalska's photo exhibition for the Museum of the History of Photography in Krakow.
6. Partnership UK brochure designed by Constanza Gaggero
Brochure for the British Museum Partnership UK programme. In keeping with the new BM's Visual Language.
7. The Eastman House Brochure designed by Esteban Pérez-Hemminger
This project was developed as part of the 2011 Master Graphic Design + Typography workshop held at the Rochester Institute of Technology’s Vignelli Center. This week-long workshop united a dozen designers from all parts of the world to undergo an intensive program that included workshops, lectures, museum visits and the main design project.
8. Smithsonian National Museum of American History Brochure designed by Greg Spraker
The Smithsonian National Museum of American History recently went through an extensive two-year renovation. To compliment their new look, the Museum wanted collateral that reflected the modern aesthetic of the interior. Inspired by their most prized artifact, the Star-Spangled Banner, we used the bold graphic of the stars and stripes and created a dynamic modular grid of pattern, color, and imagery. The result is a design that reflects a modern approach to nostalgic Americana and is symbolic of our nation's patchwork of culture and country.
9. Children's Creativity Museum Brochure designed by Viet Huynh
Promotional brochure for the Children's Creativity Museum in SF. The brochure turns into a coloring poster for the kids when it's fully opened, adding the interactive touch — one of the brand's core elements. A die-cut sticker of all the brand's new mascots is included in the brochure as a giveaway.
10. Boston Firehouse Museum Branding designed by Josh Liotta
Boston Firehouse Museum Brochure.
11. Yankee Stadium Events Branding designed by Mark Migliorelli
By using the iconic face, and architectural attributes of Yankee Stadium along with a classic serif font I created a bold, yet elegant identity that bares the strength of the Yankees brand. The visual imagery that embodies the Yankee Stadium Events new brand identity consists of large sweeping photographs with striking colors as seen in its sales brochure.
12. The Art of Hatch Showprint
Museum exhibit brochure and postcards designed by Jenna Taylor
Exhibit brochure and cards for Hatch Show Print: The Art of American Letterpress at the EMP Museum. Intended to give the viewer an inside look at the process behind the art of letterpress, with an influence on ink and paper impression
13. Museum Sønderjylland designed by Kasper Pyndt
Identity draft made for Museum Sønderjylland - a Danish group of museums fusioned into one museum of modern art. The idea for the identity takes basis in the notion of benchmarks in the history of art; Art is often defined by trends and movements visualised in timelines as the main tool for categorization.
14. Protecting Cultural Heritage in Times of Conflict designed by 8 Bis Agency
8 Bis design and produced the layout of the Protecting Cultural Heritage in Times of Conflict brochure for ICCROM. A compilation of studies done by participants of International course on First Aid to Cultural Heritage in Times of Conflict (TAC)
15. MOSTI - Extension Proposal Brochure designed by Nadia Burger
The Museum of Science and Technology in Islam (MOSTI) at KAUST, wanted a Brochure that would show off the existing Museum, as well as invite large donations towards the Proposed Extension. The target audience was primarily Saudi Companies and philanthropists, but the content is in both English and Arabic to ensure maximum accessibility. The brochure features spreads on the Museum, the Golden Age of Islam, visitors to the Museum (ranging from local school children to Ambassadors and Ministers), as well as Architect's renderings of the Proposed Extension.
16. Sungkok Art Museum designed by ALEXA KWON
Sungokok Art Museum is well known for it's modern arts exhibitions. But, unfortunately, it didn't have "modern" identity for itself. So the new identity has "purple and green color" which is uncommon but quite modern color palettes . And the fonts are inspired by the modern sculptures. In addition, it has interesting building like stairs so I drive and make the stair shape into new identity system for posters, tickets and brochures.
17. Early Learning Village designed by Jenny Carbonell
A brochure designed to raise awareness of the Early Learning Village, inform potential visitors and investors of its purpose and to aid in fund-raising efforts.
18. Art exhibition catalogues designed by Dóri Kaszás
Catalogue design for art exhibitions.
19. Case Museo - Il gusto dell'abitare in Italia designed by Massimiliano Trombacco
This project is dedicated to the taste of living in Italy, or the ability to tell the collections, with the decor, with the gardens, the architecture, and the landscape perspectives, with the rooms, with furnishings, history, culture, the artistic quality that Italy has had, over the centuries, superb events. The descriptive apparatus of the exhibition, deliberately sparse, points out some elements, such as the type of house museum (home of a collector, artist's house, the house built by a community, etc..) And the story of the house is given, the expert eye of the photographer Omar Kheiraoui, and the visitor is left to the photographic space of these places.
We ralizzato for the traveling exhibition all material information and the brochure of the exhibition.
20. NADIR AFONSO RETROSPECTIVE Brochure designed by Flatland Design
Graphic design for the catalogue, brochure, exhibitions and other communication materials of the retrospective Nadir Afonso, Sem Limites ("Nadir Afonso, Without Limits"), at the Soares dos Reis Nacional Museum (Oporto) and Chiado Museum (Lisbon).
21. Museo del Romanticismo designed by Leo Calvillo
Guidebook for the Museo del Romanticismo (Museum of Romanticism), located in Madrid, Spain. As part as the visual identity, additional items were designed for the Museum (brochures, tickets, invitations, signage, among others).
22. The Museum of Chinese in America designed by Xiaoqian Liao
Branding redefinition of Museum of Chinese in America (MOCA).
23. The Boston Museum Brochure designed by COREY
Branding, messaging & tagline, logo, identity, collateral and interactive video kiosk: Everything to position and promote the Museum.
24. Museo Italiano designed by Sean Nguyen
Museo Italiano is a museum displays wide range of artifact about Italian Immigration to Melbourne. The project contains a small brochures, poster for magazines and invitation leaflet.
25. BROCHURE: "Miradas" Museum Exhibition designed by Myriam Mercado
Brochure announcing exhibition showcasing select pieces of Mexican art from the Bank of America Collection. With its sharp angles and intersecting points, the design of this piece is meant to portray the kaleidoscope or mosaic that is this collection of art composed of different artists.
The design of this brochure also required the creation of wall graphics and dictated the look and feel of the exhibition's environment as a whole.
26. DiscoverSea Shipwreck Meseum designed by Jacqueline Cash-Domzalski
The DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum brochure was designed to resemble a ship's manifest or captains log. The casing in made of hand sewn leather lined with muslin that was branded and hand distressed. The parchment pages withing were also distressed with tea and scorched along the edges. All illustrations were digitally dawn and the text was obtained from the museum website.
27. Fondazione Valore Italia Brochure designed by Diego Maggi
Fondazione Valore Italia (brochure).
28. Brochure for MUMA designed by Milly Clarke
A brochure for MUMA (Monash University Museum of Art) brief for Typography.
29. Typeface Poster & Brochure designed by Jaesthetics
A class project to create a fictitious poster and brochure about showcasing Hamilton Woodtype & Printing Museum.
30. 101 Walnut Brochure designed by Riomar Welch
Art and architecture combined in this Philadelphia condominium residence nestled between the city’s historic and fashionable Old City and Society Hill districts. Each of the 11 units featured an original work by American artist Henry Mandell, many of which were included in an art-book style brochure packaged in a museum-quality silver case. The project was awarded by Print Magazine Creativity + Commerce in 2008.
31. Charlotte Dumas: Anima Exhibition Collateral designed by Katherine Carberry
An invitation and brochure created for the exhibition Charlotte Dumas: Anima, part of the Corcoran Gallery of Art's NOW at the Corcoran exhibition series.
32. Brochure for a museum exhibit of Joseph Cornell's work designed by Bryant Hodson
A mocked-up brochure for a museum exhibit of Joseph Cornell's work.
33. World Centre for Irish Heritage Brochure designed by Veronique Druesne
The Centre will include a Diaspora Museum, a genealogical information centre, an Irish history exhibition, and a multi-cultural centre.
34. Brochure for Museum of Contemporary Art in Miami designed by Mariana Skafi
The main objective of this project was to increase the membership of a museum. We need to came up with a concept, key message. I chose The Museum of Contemporary Art in Miami.
35. A challenge for true Panamanians Brochure designed by Jennifer Mejia Zeller
The objective of this brochure was to persuade Panamanians to become members of Panama’s Biodiversity Museum.
36. Artists Reaching Classrooms designed by Heather Storer
This is in informational invitation/brochure to invite high school students to participate in the Artists Reaching Classrooms program. This program brings high school art students together with local artists and is coordinated through the Taft Museum of Art. The concept was to create a fresh look to excite high school students, to give the effect of seeing classical art through a new “lens.”
37. Shoe museum leaflet designed by Michela Resinelli
Black and white tri fold leaflet for shoe museum.
38. Identidad MACN Natural History Museum identity TESIS designed by Jotade
Identity of natural history museum MUSEO ARGENTINO DE CIENCIAS NATURALES.
39. IMAS: Tools for Teachers Brochure designed by Anafer Moreno
Collaboration with Ernesto Salcedo, Jack Kaufold, and Karina Alvarado. Commissioned by the International Museum of Arts and Science for their education department.
40. Brochure Design - Maritime Museum San Diego designed by Christon Holtzman
Rack Card System Brochure Design.