Thus, designing a product with creative and innovative packaging is one strategy to maintain the products are on the market. Ice cream with pretty packaging will have a great opportunity to make everyone interested to buy, and give it a try. Here are some great examples of ice cream packaging design.
New Examples Of Creative Ice Cream Packaging Designs For Inspiration
1. Solo via Dov Kroll
In a small ice cream lab in Northern Israel, fine ice cream is made from local ingredients and by traditional Italian methods. The branding is designed to convey simplicity on one hand and quality on the other hand; from raw material to the final product.
2. Love Creamery via Fancy Ferret
Packaging design for a small batch ice cream business in Duluth, MN.
3. Linha de Sorvetes Abaeté - Ybaté via Vitor Lopes Leite
The Abaeté-Ybaté project is a student work involving the creation of an ice cream line products for a fictitious brand called Abaeté, and its high quality segment Ybaté - using brazilian traditional candy as flavors: Brigadeiro (kind of a chocolate truffle), Beijinho (coconut flavored candy), Cocada (a sweet condensed milk bar with coconut) and Doce de Leite (dulce de leche). This is a 2011 project, made by Hellen Aquino, Laio de Carvalho, Ramon Villain and Vitor Lopes.
4. Cold Comfort Creamery via Crystal Broscious
Ice cream pint designs.
5. Natuur Ice cream via Rou Yoon
# 1 brand of ice cream specialty stores for chopper position 'natturu' store design have been newly renovated. Natturu newly transformed the concept of the 'ice-cream workshop' and full of creativity as an artist's studio 'always something new and fun-filled natturu' have been expressed. 'Black' color natturu of modernity based on the variety of flavors of ice cream to symbolize the "multi-colored stripe 'plus the store interior is sporty and direct light image.
6. Mikey's Famous Ice Cream via Michael Muro
Mikey's Famous Ice Cream was created as a concept brand for a package design class. The philosophy behind the brand was to restore the nostalgic nature of frozen treats through a vintage-styled aesthetic that could appeal to a broad market. The complete package includes 3 pints, 1 half gallon, and a hot fudge topping container.
7. Small Delight (Xiao Yan Jing) via Melinda Tan
Packaging for Eu Yan Sang, Hawthorn and Wolf-berry Ice-cream.
8. Ice cream cup design for Hokkaido Soft via Martin Hoontrakul
This is an ice cream cup design for Hokkaido Soft to improve their retail shelf presence in Bangkok, Thailand.
9. Judes Ice Cream via Matt Yeo
Jude's Ice Cream is a small family run business in Hampshire. They wanted to bring to life the brands reputation for great tasting, quality ice cream, yet keep the family run, artisan feel of the brand, whilst communicating quality.
10. Big Foot Ice Cream via Amandine Branders
Making pack for a new brand of ice cream Big Foot.
11. Demitasse Creamery via Emily K Armstrong
The objective of this project was to design and construct to-go cups, coffee bean containers, and ice cream containers for a fictisious company named Demitasse Creamery based out of Geneva, IL. The company should feel relevant and welcoming from clientele ranging from business men to children.
12. Froberry Frozen Yogurt Packaging via David Lawlor
Froberry Frozen Yogurt Packaging Design.
13. Packaging - Big Foot via Valentin Comps
Bigfoot Ice Cream Pckaging Design.
14. Vinterhagen Iskrem via Solveig Nordal
This was a packaging assignment: a new ice cream, "Iskrem Vinterhagen", with four different flavors, all typical Norwegian. It is an ecological ice cream targeted towards Norwegian girls who eat ice cream under their woolen blankets, dreaming about summer.
15. Joe Delucci's Packaging via Steve Menmuir
Concepts for a new range of Ice Creams.
16. No Lait Ice Creamery via Sherry Leung
A non-dairy Ice Cream company.
17. Paradice FUN, DREAM, COOL via Elia Tsamantaki
Paradice ice cream launch three categories of packaged ice cream, FUN with fruit flavors, DREAM with dreamy flavors, COOL with classic flavors.
18. Cold Comfort Creamery via Kristen Miller
Logo and ice cream packaging for two flavors of ice cream.
19. Landor Ice Cream - Eureka! via Helen Wilson
Branding an ice cream that is both healthy and indulgent.
20. Icecream 42 via David Hynes
An icecream packaging project where the container can hold 2 different types of icecream. The box is perforated in the middle so one side can be given to a friend.
21. Cold Comfort Creamery via Christopher Cosgrove
Ice cream package design for Cold Comfort Creamery.
22. OSO via xoo studio
Xoo Studio designs Oso's Ice Creams brand
A nice polar bear is the image of this brand, modern and with a "sweet" point, as this ice creams, a dessert of caprice for the greediest of all ages.
23. Nesberrys Premium Caribbean Ice Cream via Kelvin Fadul
Packaging design for Nesberrys Ice Cream, it's like no other ice cream company. It specializes in providing customers with premium caribbean ice cream which includes Caribbean & traditional ice cream flavors, sundaes, floats, shakes and smoothies.
24. Dippin' Dots via Alex Lee
The design emphasizes the fun and unique shape of the ice cream, while adding a more futuristic look with a colorful spin.
25. Gelco Gelato (ice cream) via Beatriz de Cerqueira Cesar Tavares
Graphic design proposal for the packaging of GELCO an italian ice cream powder producer.
26. Neapolitan Ice Cream Forks via Meg Greene
Packaging design and point-of-purchase display for an unusual object, focusing on the history of Sporks, or ice cream forks.
27. Awfully Nice - Guilt-Free Ice Cream via Calum Middleton
Brand, identity and packaging design that will get people to believe in an indulgent product as truly healthy AND with taste credentials to match any premium ice cream.
28. Shatto Milk Company - Ice Cream Packaging via Rose Gaynor
Shatto Milk Company Ice Cream Packaging and point-of-purchase campaign.
29. Finlandia ice cream via Car Pintos
Ice Cream Packaging Illustration and lettering.
30. Italian Premium Ice Cream via Sarah Madeleine Schaumburg
College project for advertising italian premium ice cream in greece as a new brand.
31. Blue Bunny Ice Cream Package Design via Kallie Stuckey
A package design system was created which includes personal ice cream cups, half gallon ice cream cartons, and boxes for ice cream bars. The aesthetic was based on the fun nature of the company and geared toward families with children.
32. Myrtles Dairy Ice Cream via Peter Burgess
A range of fabulous ice creams from a small farm producer in Sussex. A limited budget meant paring the packaging down to the basics with one single generic tub for all six flavors. A simple round, branded, label, carrying the ingredients list, etc., was applied to the base.
33. Blizz - Energy Infused Ice Cream via Chris Guimarin
Blizz is an energy infused ice cream allowing the consumer to stay awake through numerous scenarios, whether it is getting through a particular book or just surviving a family event.
34. Auntie Moiras- Ice Cream via Katie O Sullivan
Auntie Moiras is a traditionally inspired homemade ice cream that is all about giving its customers a homely feeling, it strives to create a lovely, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. It's the love, passion and attention that goes into making the truly homemade ice cream that gives it its unique and truly delicious flavor.
35. Creamy Yoghurt Ice Cream via Manuel Payan
Low Fat Creamy Yoghurt Ice Cream filled with delightful fruit pieces and topped with sauce. A product specially designed as a treat for women who take care of their body and want a treat full of flavor.
36. LANDOR LIVE BRIEF 2013 ICE CREAM via Emily Bingham
Ice Cream branding live brief set by Landor.
37. Kiwi Ice Cream Packaging via Redd Arrow
"Retro Ice Cream" Design By: Redd Arrojado.
38. BIG FOOT ice cream via Hervé Leblanc
BIG FOOT New Ice Cream Brand Concept.
39. Ice Cream Packaging via Yuka Doyama
Packaging design for branded ice cream with very unique flavors.
40. ICE CREAM AND SHERBETS via Yulia Bakhtiozina
Gourmet Shop ice creams and sherbets packaging.
41. Republic Ice Cream Packaging via Son of Tam
Packaging design for the Texas based Ice Cream maker.
42. Fonduella Ice cream via WJ Jake
Ice cream packaging for low calorie ice cream brand.
43. Ice Cream Package Design via Joscelyn Abreu
Packaging design for a hypothetical ice cream company: Each container features a popular flavor from countries all around the world. The back of the package contains fun facts about the country in which the flavor derived.
44. Botanic Flavors Ice Cream Packaging via Kimberly Winder
Botanic Flavors Ice Cream Packaging.
45. HT Traders Specialty Ice Cream line via Kimberlee Davis
HT Traders Ice Cream Packaging.
46. Breyer's Ice Cream Concepts via ALAN JUST
Breyers Soft-Serve Ice Cream Packaging Design Concepts.
47. Crammed Ice Cream via Manuel Payan
Tip Top Crammed Ice Cream is a taste adventure...so the packaging design couldn't be anything else but that! With an incredible amount of detail every flavor variant of this product depicts a landscape from New Zealand and jams it pack of fun and flavor, a combination as exciting as the Ice Cream itself.
48. Ice Cream Packaging via Anu Nokua
Concept for Ice Cream Packaging.
49. Sandro Desii via Lo Siento
Brand Identity and design for Italian pasta and ice cream manufacturer packaging. The design focuses on creating an identity system that helps both owner and consumer to locate, catalog and organize the different products of the firm.
50. Empaques Mimo´s via Andrés Cano
Packaging Project Mimo's.
51. On a Lark sundae shop branding via Katie Daugherty
Ice cream packaging and branding project.
52. Dippin' Dots Package Design via Brooke Lehman
Dippin' Dots Package Design.
53. Gelatovino - Wine Ice Cream via Lucas Richter
Most ice cream packaging displays an image of the ice cream it contains but the designer found that to be too cluttered and it took away from the elegant feel. Choosing a glass container both showed off the ice cream and brought more "wine" aesthetics to the table,aAside from that, the rounded corners make it easier to scoop.
54. YayLabs! Ice Cream Ball via YIU Studio
The Ice Cream Ball is a do it yourself ice cream maker that you "play & make" ice cream with.
55. Om&nom Ice Cream brand via Charlotte Estelle Littlehales
A brand identity and packaging design for premium ice cream.
56. La Strada Ice Cream via Evelin Bundur
La Strada is a top premium ice cream aimed at a trend setting community. The brand mission is evolve from eating ice cream to wearing the ice cream packs on the street.
57. Glacé Ice Cream via Nathaniel Cooper
Glacé Ice Cream branding is clean, and modern. The copy and color palette make it feel fun. The logo ties to ice cream with circles that look like melting drips hitting the floor, while tailored graphics make the identity feel fashionable and unexpected.
58. Mövenpick of Switzerland via Rob Evers
An eye catching packaging for an innovative ice cream that communicates both lighter product and the same full taste expectation as the classic range.
59. Itália via Studio Fernanda Schmidt
packaging for an ice cream company.
60. Von Eissman: Flavours of the World via Aaron O'Driscoll
Ice cream packaging and branding concept.