Do you love collecting mug, or you just consider collecting mugs as a new hobby? Now might be a good time to get you started. All you need is to try to increase your knowledge about the different types of mugs
available today. By having this, it will be easier for you in the process of management, and the development of a collection of mugs, you will know the type of material, function, and use.
Collecting mugs can really be considered as a hobby for most people. But, if you just want to start this hobby it is very important to know more about the different types of drinking mugs are available in the world today. By knowing more about the types of drinking mugs, you will always be able to add your collection in the best way possible.
If you're in search of some amazing product design inspiration, this post just might do the job because in this post we have collected best mug designs, and ideas for your inspiration. Although you can find several types of drinking mugs, however, you must have the following types of mugs in your collection because they are available in unique designs and add variety to your collection.
Creative Mugs and Unique Mug Designs
1. Mugs for Tsarskoe Selo Company via Mik Tretyakov
Mugs for Tsarskoe Selo Company.
2. HALVED Ceramic Mug via Jayaray
HALVED is a ceramic plate, mug and bowl set that has been halved. It comes in 5 colours- green, blue, yellow, white and brown.
3. Braid Mug - Porcelain Mug Decorated with Gold via Kina Gorska
Handmade porcelain tea or coffee mug with feminine ornamented rim and handle in a form of braid. Whole braid is painted with real gold.
4. T-Mug via Melik Kemal Sabuncu
Temperature controller mug design for eliminating the effects of hot beverages.
5. Tap Mug - porcelain coffee or tea mug via Kina Gorska
Handmade porcelain mug with surprising handle in funny form of faucet handle, decorated with real gold.
6. Spiky Mug - Handmade Porcelain Mug with Spikes via Kina Gorska
Modern porcelain mug covered with tiny spikes that isolate your hand from direct heat.
7. Mood Mugs - Insulated mugs to reflect your mood via Thabto Design
Mood Mugs are a range of insulated mugs with quirky facial expression to reflect your mood. Beautifully simple hand made double wall porcelain mugs designed keep your drink warm and hand cool, whilst showing everybody how you're feeling.
8. Happy Yellow Mugs via Alex Alvarez
Happy Yellow mugs done with Fimo! They Resist everything and can be shipped everywhere!
9. rock mug via david bizer
3d printed ceramics espresso cup. you wont burn your fingers due to the studded surface.
10. Cow Mug via Will Silva
Cow Mug: your industrial milk can be pure: Nothing better than get milk from the source.
11. Mug of Sogva via Ylyaru Designer
A mug with the non-standard successful fellow.
12. Thermo Mug via Kasper Friis
Self Initiated product design of a ceramics mug with a ribbed rubber padding.
13. Bamboo Fiber Travel Mug via Cameron Snelgar
A travel mug made of bamboo fiber for hot and cold drinks.
14. Denim Mug via Dex Woodard
Custom designer coffee mugs.
15. HEMA Thermo Mug via Saif Al Khamissi
A mug design competition: A thermo mug that will keep the coffe of the tea hot. The designer have used the vacuum isolation to isolate the hot liquid and two covers to cover the bottom of the mug to insure there is no air will escape to the vacuum isolatio and the next cover will be use to isolate the liquid and gives the user hot liquid that will be hot for longer time.
16. Mug stalactite via Olga Kryukova
This mug lovers stalactite caves.
17. Chunky mugs - Green series via Julia Rezinsky
18. Coffee Bean Espresso Mug via Shaun Stone
A 3D Printed Espresso mug with a coffee bean styling.
19. Print design for mug, pad and cup via Magda Trojanowska
Print design for mug, pad and cup by Magda Trojanowska.
20. EMANEL Mug via Marta Szymkowiak
"ENAMEL" is a mug derived from the traditions of Polish industry. Traditional metal enamel tableware were a basic equipment every household and one of the iconic products mass-produced. These vessels had some disadvantages: heating up quickly and chipping.
21. Post Script Mug via Noé Cunha
Academic work developed in the course of Project III.
22. Two Size Mug via Cyrille Verdon
Mug with two size for espresso and coffee.
23. Starbucks Coffee Mugs via soheil mahdmina
A small sample of products for Starbucks Coffee Company designed by soheil mahdmina.
24. KRUPS - Viaggio via Pascal RUELLE
Coffee maker combined with a thermos mug.
25. Hand drawn on ceramic via MJ Da Luz
Set of hand drawn bowls and mugs with sharpies.
26. X-FILES MISTERY MUG via Eugenia Anselmo
Premium packaging for X-FILES launch on TCM.
27. S/O/T/O (State of the Obvious) via Mash Creative
S/O/T/O uses the products description to create a unique brand identity. The collection currently consists of Tote Bags, Notebooks, Mugs, T-Shirts and Posters. Each product is supplied with custom branded packaging (selected resellers) which utilities the S/O/T/O theme - This is my Mug Box, This is my Degradable Polythene Postal Bag for example.
28. PEST GEAR via Tamas Kojo
Pest Gear Tea - "Elegantly Powerful" Be elegant. Be powerful.
29. My Mug via Bruno Gomes
This mug aims to bring into the present one of the images that marked my youth, the initial screen of the Timex ZX Spectrum. It was a computer that marked a generation and one can say that it was responsible for the careers of many people connected technologies.
30. Flim's Daily Mugs via Ivan Petrusevski
A personal project: 7 happy mugs for 7 days of the week.
31. Shravan via Pooja Bhapkar
coffee mug as a surface for calligraphy, the whole calligraphy is done by hand with the help of permanent marker and white 3D liner.
32. 246 Baker Street via Allison Harlow
Mug for branding assignment for a fictitious cafe and bakery.
33. CyberMug via Helton Mainardi
Development Mug Robot 3D Max for personal project.
34. Tender Snow Mugs via KreativeHouse communication design
Limited edition of Five illustrated Mugs. Original art inspired by snow, tenderness, sugar.
35. Packaging: "My Mug" via Iza Tagarela
Academic work: Packaging: "My Mug".
36. Tesco mugs via Glad
Mugs designed by Glad exclusively for Tesco Home.
37. A MUG via Ranhee Chung
Reusable package design of a mug: After this box has finished its role as a package, the user can reuse it as a coaster, so customer can get six casters when they purchase a mug.
38. UNT Mug with Black Handle via Lawrence Magennis
The UNT mug is a subtle reference to the worlds favourite swear word. If you don't deserve one, we all know someone that does!
39. Coffee Supreme via Ben Didier
Limited edition silk screened diner mugs designed for New Zealand's Coffee Supreme, packaged with a print of the hand-lettered design.
40. INVENT via Melissa Rosenbloom
Package an item from a locally owned store.
41. Kocinurek via martiszu ludvikez
Projects for koteria.org.pl
42. Cups Mock-up Model3: Cup3 via Yuriy Antoniuk
Creation of your own Cups becomes Easier, Faster and Qualitative. Insert your illustration into smart object and get amazing result.
43. Brass Knuckle / Knuckle Duster Mug via Thabto Design
These new white & gold and black & silver knuckle duster mugs will ensure you get a good strong hit of caffeine, as well as showing your colleagues that you're not be messed with.
44. Momiji Mugs via Camila De Gregorio
Mugs designed for Momiji.
45. Mugs T2 via Omar R. Triviño T.
Personal Project personalized Mugs Comics characters and Cartoon.
46. "D" mug via HARDIK GANDHI
D mug for IDF Design Competition 2012.
47. Lukas Strociak Retouching via Michal Sycz
Mug for branding (Lukas Strociak Retouching).
48. My Coffee Mug via Tiago Gonçalves
Custom coffee mug, inspired by retrogaming.
49. POMPOKO PROJEKT via martiszu ludvikez
POMPOKO — PROJEKT.
50. Second Object via JORGE DIEGO ETIENNE
The mug is inspired by traditional Japanese lacquered cups, although in this case, a ceramic container holds hot liquids and is held by a wooden cup that helps disperse heat. Traits of CBB such as the contrast of materials and local production are continued in this project. The sculpted wooden cup eliminates the need for a handle creating an even more intimate experience from the temperature, smells and sensations of the season