June 4, 2011

Free: Modo Font Download

ree: Modo Font Download
The font that we present to you this time named Modo Font. Maybe that sounds very strange to your ears or maybe this is just a new typeface. Well, Instead you're curious about what kind of design, here we provide the examples

Modo Font Download

and this is a complete alphabet,

Modo Font Download

you can download this font for free and add it into your collection ;)

modo fontmodo Font

Share This Post

Stay Update

Fresh inspiration delivered right to your inbox

5 Comments

Very nice font. I think it's perfect for nightclubs and bars, for wall painting.

Btw, nice blog, I enJOY it. :D

Haris.

Reply

This is so awesome. I was searching for such a font. I can't wait to use it. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Reply

Wow, funky looking typography, I really like it. It has a leafy, plant feel to it which I really like. Thanks for sharing.

Reply

I think this font will look great on my newest blog. I was looking a new font for title, for few days.

Reply

great...thx a lot!!!

Reply