With modern tools such as laser stamp machine, now you can expect some multi-colored stamp design, or a rubber stamp that can produce some colors which look more attractive and professional. (multi-color Rubber Stamps)
This time we are showcasing range of stamp designs. You will find here some Stamp collection, including, color rubber stamps, custom hand stamps, traditional rubber stamps. Hope you'll enjoy this showcase and you'll learn some new from stamp design.
35 Stamp Design Examples
1. Hilary's stationery personalized stamps via Ghost
Identity work for a local retailer of handmade goods: Custom hand-drawn typography and craft-like paper. Finished off by hand-made details and personalized stamps, Hilary's stationery is just about as unique and custom as it gets.
2. Library stamps via Akos Polgardi
Stamp design for a special collection donated to the library of Central European University.
3. Brand Identity Daniel Reed via Daniel Reed
Stamp design for a personal brand development.
4. Mathias Tanguy | Visual identity via DMWORKROOM
The monogram can be easily stamped using an embosser or rubber stamp machine to personalise letters and cards, and for authenticating important documents.
5. Wedding Concept via mnm design
Silkprint invitations and wedding concept.
6. MARINA FRANGKESKIDOU / Logo & Business card via Sophia Georgopoulou
example of great use of negative space in logo stamp.
7. Love Notes Collection via Kimberly Munn
The Love Notes collection from Maple and Belmont includes screen printed greeting cards and laser engraved, wood mounted rubber stamps. The designs feature hand-drawn illsutrations and text.
8. Christine Vetter via Vetter Stempel
Visual identity for a fashion and jewellery designer. Every element of the identity is applied with rubber stamps.
9. Handmade Personal Namecards via Ade Chong
DIY set of personal namecards.
10. KRISTA WITTMANN identity via Eszter Laki
identity design for a London based interior designer using rubber stamp.
11. antique finestaRt via Yoshichika Ishibashi
Branding for a Tokyo based Antique Shop.
12. Tasty Beveridge Stamped Cards via Gordon Beveridge
A custom-made stamp and some pre-cut recycled board sourced online is a cost effective card which, to date, is always met with a smile by the recipient.
13. Personal Identity System via Theo Kleinschnittger
The personal identity system is simple yet bold, strong, and direct. The system includes a logo, business card, letterhead, envelope, rubber stamp, thank you card and envelope.
14. ARIS NASIOS stamped business card via Sophia Georgopoulou
An actual rubber stamp that can be used on any material and texture.
15. SANTS SERIF via Santos Henarejos
One ink, one rubber stamp, one brand.
16. Selfpromo placeholder cards stamp via Ivan Logra
Rubber stamp handmade cards for transitional self-branding. 2 colors. One by one.
17. IVAN Y RAQUEL Stamp Design via Anto Moreno
Rubber stamp for wedding invitation.
18. Business cards for MEBIUS - Stamp via Victor Paszkiewicz
Minimalistic approach with two printing techniques - letterpress and rubber stamp.
19. Coat-of-Arms Stamp (Personal Project) via Sage Einarsen
From the page: "A custom Coat-of-Arms stamp I made as a birthday present for my mom. Each element has some specific significance, either symbolic or referential, to her life. This was a fun one to figure out; drawn in Photoshop then en-stamp-ified at Casey Rubber Stamps in New York."
20. Fizz Hand Stamped Cards via Jasen Melnick
Hand-stamped cards made to use at art fairs where a high quantity of cards is needed. Each card is stamped twice—once in each color—and bears unique imperfections lending to its handmade quality.
21. Effektive Stationery via Greig Anderson
nice wooden handled rubber stamps. splashing out on some foiled 540gsm duplex colourplan business cards which are just about to go of to the printers and have created a full new stationery set as well as presentation templates .
22. Fill in my Blanks Stamp via Fion Ngan
This stamped identity is inspired by "fill in the blanks" form.
23. Dude. Sweet. Chocolate. Stamp Design via Matt George
Created simple logo type, supplemented with series of stamps and stickers. Decorated standard boxes to create a feel unique to the brand. Photographed the chef, product, and kitchen environment.
24. Business cards stamp design via Jonathan Lavender
Hand stamped logo and details on 300 gsm recycled board.
25. e01 stamp via e01
From the page: The success of a design system is built on the clarity of your brand.
Good design is not about a glossy surface; it’s about communicating your real identity.
26. Environmental Message via Bethany Hosbach
The rubber stamp system is an efficient way to get a message out to the public.
27. Planet Flight - Stamp Design via Anneke Short
Independent Clothing Company Stamp Design.
28. Art Print Packaging - Stamp Design via kirk wallace
29. SELF-BRANDING via Darryl Ng
These cards reflect the embrace of chance and immateriality. Hand cut and printed on recycled gray board, each card is subtly different from the next and intentionally imperfect.
30. SELF PROMOTION via Kate Monaghan
Stamps, Logos, Cards. Self Promo, print on demand business cards/stationary.
31. 40 Horse Identity - Stamp Design via Josh Hopkins
A hand rubber stamp in white opaque ink on the back make each business card unique.
32. Hand crafted Business Card with Stamp via Chiara Manzoni
Business cards entirely hand crafted. The rubber stamp gives the logo a washed-out look to reflect and match the style of the website.
33. Beuhlah Stamp Design via Cindy Beuhlah
Interactive hand stamped business card for personal identity.
34. Happy Holidays Stamp Design via Barbara Ng
A Christmas sachet made of old school rubber stamps and muslin bags.
35. Self Promotional Stamp Design via Nick Barry
"Art stamps have become fashionable in the United States, more so than in Europe. While they are mostly regarded as children's toys in Europe, in the U.S. they are available in intricate designs and are used to decorate objects. Art stamps can be used for decoration of useful things like paper for letters and greeting cards and similar things, but also can be combined with other techniques to create traditional art."