Brochures are one of the influential in terms of marketing in a company. So do not be surprised if brochure remain in use as an effective media campaign until now. Now I will share with you the 25 examples of Awesome brochure design from all over the world. Good enough as a collection of inspirational for graphic designers. Be inspired!
Brochure Design related articles:
- Brochure Marketing Strategy and Plan | Tips & Trick
- 10 Food Brochure Design Samples for Inspiration
- Brochure Design Tips
- 20 Effective Flyer Design for Inspiration
- 40 Awesome Flyer Design Ideas
25 Awesome Brochure Design Ideas
1. Graphic Water Company Brochure designed by Kristina Miletieva
This brochure design would be appropriate for a water utilities company. The illustrative style of the brochure adds a playful element while still maintaining a degree of professionalism essential to a utilities company. The brochure also has adequate space to give an overview of the company's mission and services offered.
2. LifeSynch Capabilities Brochure designed by Justin Nash
Capabilities brochure design for LifeSynch.
3. Mdis open house 08 // promo brochures detail designed by notaboutwill
4. Naneupro Brochure Design
5. 1999 Pop-up Nutcracker brochure, designed by Ziller Design
The brochure for the San Francisco Ballet’s Nutcracker performance features pop-up cutouts of familiar Christmas characters and images in a colorful background. The brochure folds into a five-pointed star shape and the star motif is used on the color-coded section folds.
6. Pop-Up Brochures designed by Andrew MacPhee
Designer Andrew MacPhee conceived this unique approach to doing so with these Atlus Brochures, which utilizes an element of pop-up book.
7. Rhythm Kitchen Brochure
Rhythm Kitchen develops alternative music workshops and collaborative arts projects for children and young people of all ages. They are committed to inspiring, motivating and encouraging children through creativity. With an emphasis on building confidence, self worth and self-expression they create and run workshops and projects for schools and community groups.
This 8 panel folded brochure showcases the variety of multi-arts workshops the Rhythm Kitchen has on offer. The brochure is printed on heavy, 100% recycled stock using vegetable oil based inks.
8. Volkswagen Brochure designed by Josiane Marquis
Booth design, take-away piece, note pad and staff t-shirts for VW Jetta TDI Clean Diesel launch at EPIC (Vancouver, BC) and at the Green Living Show (Toronto, ON)
9. PainCare America Tri-fold Brochure
PainCare America (2007) Brochure.
Industry: Health Care
Role: Concept, Design, Production
Award: Gold Award For Brochure Design 24th Annual Health Care Advertising Awards
10. Centrocar Brochure designed by MusaWorkLab
11. Vertex Brochure designed by Alex Matveev
Vertex is an independent mountain sports shop for people who seek all levels of personal adventure and exploration in the mountains, hills and countryside.
12. Rebrand - Brochure designed by Rebrand Advertising and Design Inc.
Rebrand - Brochure. The brochure features illustrative photography to showcase the companies core services. The cover doubles as a pocket folder to house additional company literature.
13. LUNA condominiums brochure designed by Dana Harrison
Brochure Design for Luna Condominiums, Toronto Canada
14. BIOLAB INSTITUTIONAL PROFILE Brochure designed by Carvalhar
Biolab brand has represented the four pillars into the conceptual design, each represented by a color. Strong visual elements of this visual identity is a form of symbol and color of the brand.
15. BFD Program brochure designed by pr0digie
an Accordion-style & Die cut brochure design
16. TVNZ 7 - TRIANGULAR FOLDING BROCHURE designed by Thomas Pavitte
This is a brochure that Thomas Pavitte created while working at TVNZ to promote the television shows on the TVNZ 7 network. The brochure unfolds to form the shape of the 7 logo.
17. MCA - A5 Brochure Design designed by Michael Schepis
A5 Brochure Design to advertise the events and exhibtions at the MCA in Sydney. This is a concept only and it plays with the use of typography and large images.
18. CirclePharma Brochure designed by Rebrand Advertising and Design Inc.
CirclePharma Brochure: Circle Pharmaceuticals is a manufacturer of human and animal pharmaceuticals in Central and Southern Africa. The brochure integrates with the company's newly designed identity, and reflects its bold, corporate color scheme. Special die-cutting and pocket folding allow the brochure to double as a presentation folder.
19. 3rock Corporate Brochure designed by Toast Creative
3rock needed a brochure to send out to their existing and potential clients to inform them of the services they offer and what they can do.
20. Nick Cave : HEAVYWEIGHT/ ALTERSKINS Brochure designed by Allison Wilton
"Working in conjunction with the Fosdick-Nelson Gallery on campus and contemporary textile and performance artist Nick Cave, I concepted and designed three brochure and direct mail pieces commemorating his residency, master class and performance that took place at the School of Art & Design in October 2008. Each of the three brochures is contained within an iron-cross folder which opens to reveal details of intricate beading and patterns from Cave’s pieces. The details are printed with a one color spot halftone in neutral gray, to accentuate the vividness of the colors in his textile work."
21. Key: Slovenia Contemporary Slovenian Writers Brochure designed by Tomato Kosir
"Booklet presenting Contemporary Slovenian writers was originally created as a give-away promotion on the Frankfurt book fair.
First half presents Slovenian Humanists and the second half Social scientists.
It had to be big, eye-catching, and in the same time small enough to fit in a handbag.
Invention with double binding solved the problem.
Later the client asked me to put in an extra page with time table. I did it as a bookmark. They haven't noticed anything kinky about it."
22. Walsh and Jenkins Brochure designed by Un.titled
Identity and branding project for Walsh and Jenkins, international supplier of bags and packaging to the retail market.
23. Birth announcement Léon Brochure designed by Webdesign Weblounge
"I created a new original exclusive birth announcement for my first born son "Léon". Léon means "as strong as a lion", so the whole theme is about Lions. You can visit his site on http://www.leonvanrentergem.be We had "scrapbook" in mind, but it was impossible to make 200 handmade cards, so I created everything in photoshop. Hope you like it!"
24. Corporate Business Brochure designed by Genetic
Professional In-Design brochure perfect for corporate business that needs clean, professional, modern brochure template design.
25. Groupe LMP brochure designed by Designfirst
The Group LMP is a belgian distributor of heating, bath and new energy.