When it comes to the books there's another factor that actually matters a lot. That one factor is that the book layout and design. The more engaging is the design of the book the more are the probabilities that a
hungry reader would take a glance at the interiors of the book.
One of the most vital things concerning the book design is that it needs tremendous effort whereas finalizing the design of the book. The layout of the book has to be in tune with the theme of the book. Apart from the book design there are several things that are needed so as to ensure that the book reaches the folks whom it's targeted at.
In this post, we’ll explore some Modern Book Layout Designs. You probably have seen some of these books before, but they are such a great example that I had to mention them again.
25 Examples of Modern Book Layout Designs
1. FOOD CHOCOLATE DESIGN by Happycentro
"FOOD.CHOCOLATE.DESIGN. is a project that talks about food, but not only: it talks about flavor with a capital F and about intrinsic Italian quality and talent."
2. Restoration, Preservation, Presentation designed by Emphase Sàrl
"Conception and layout of a publication about the financial support in the years 2008–2011 of the federal office of culture for the preservation of historical monuments. The 481 heritage and archeological sites, based on nine object categories, are geo-localized on maps, presented with texts and additionally illustrated with photos and information graphics. Publication in three languages (German, French, Italian)."
Printing: Druckerei Odermatt AG
Binding: Buchbinderei Burkhardt AG
Format: 200 x 270 mm/168 pages
3. 15/115 – 15 Years, 115 Projects Book designed by Mash Creative
"Beautifully printed by Screaming Colour on a tactile mix of GFSmith papers, the book features a blind debossed and white foiled cover with thread sewn spine for lay-flat spreads. Printed full colour throughout with fluorescent orange ink and logo throw out page. A must-have purchase for your book shelf."
4. Places designed by Brandon Nickerson
A book about nice places.
5. Analogue Interactivity in Contemporary Book Design designed by Éva Valicsek
"thesis: Redesign of an epistolary novel, Dangerous Liaisons. As an epistolary novel, the book is composed entirely of letters written by various characters to each other. "
6. Birds designed by Brandon Nickerson
A school project:A book about birds.
7. Lezioni di paesaggio designed by ARTIVA DESIGN
layout and art direction.
8. Programma Pluriennale - Camera di Commercio di Milano designed by The Clocksmiths
Layout and concept design of "Programma Pluriennale 2013-2017", an official publication of Milan Chamber of Commerce.
9. Black Death Book designed by Sonya Kozlova
Graduation project: the book «Black Death» (the layout and illustrations for the book, on the plague pandemic which broke out in the Middle Ages. The book consists of two parts: historical and medical aspects.
10. Coal-Zinc-Lead designed by Matteo Giuseppe Pani
Phography School Project: Coal, Zinc and Lead are 3 different materials that you can find in nature.
11. 2 Minutes designed by Marisa Passos
Publication created in an academic context, whose objective was based on the construction of a story as a way to promote creative thinking.
12. PrintPro Manual designed by Eve Warren
"A print production manual designed for a project at uni that is based around designing for print and web."
13. The Liquor Book designed by Yushan (Angie) Cheng
a book introduces several kinds of alcohol.
14. Book design designed by Þorleifur Gunnar Gíslason
editorial, info graphic and cover design of politic & economics book.
15. Rec: I am now in Coloane-Taipa designed by Ck Chiwai Cheang
the Industry and Commerce Federation of Islands of Macao.
16. European Capital of Culture Programme Book designed by Atelier Martino&Jaña
Programme book for Guimarães 2012 European Capital of Culture.
17. Nachts im Ich designed by Justine Szczepanczyk
book project by Justine Szczepanczyk
18. Remembrance designed by Ck Chiwai Cheang
Remembrance: Previously Unexhibited Artworks by Sheung Chung Ho.
19. Sydney Seafood School Cookbook designed by Arielle Gamble
"Photography art direction, illustration, design & layout. This wonderful book compiles the seafood recipes & tips of over 80 of Australia's leading chefs. Featuring detailed species identification illustrations, step by step technique tutorials, and a clear & playful design. "
20. This Way Forward designed by YourFriends
National Academy of the Arts in Oslo (KHiO) is on the move. All new and continuing students receive a handbook at the start of the schoolyear to introduce them to regulations and other practical info about the college.
21. Miller designed by Sorbet
Art Direction for publication "Miller".
22. Censorship Editorial designed by Liam Edwards
Editorial design based on censorship.
23. JIM JARMUSCH / CINEMA PROGRAM designed by Ramon Lenherr
The film studio next to St. Gallen shows recent movies each month and a thematic film series. In September 2010, the work of the director Jim Jarmusch with some movies is under the title. "The best films are like dreams you're never sure you've really had" Jim Jarmusch are presented. For this film series, a program now to be designed (with program overview), a poster and an ad, which is the person Jim Jarmusch and his films just and conveys its message.
24. Fluxus Manifesto designed by Ioana Popescu
The book presents the Fluxus Manifesto in 3 parts: Arts, Music and Video, every part has it own index and layout. It speaks about the most important artists that took part in this art movement.
25. Mayakovsky Love Poems Book designed by Anastasiia Kucherenko
Typographical experiments with Mayakovsky poems.