Along with the development of the hospitality business sector, Hotel Brochure demand are also increased. A professional and attractive brochure design will represent about the hotel. Elegant design is being targeted by many hotel business marketer which results proved able to increase potential customers.
Today we will showcase some Best examples of Hotel Brochure Design Ideas that will teach you how a single page can give value effectively.
Brochure Design related articles:
- 20 Fresh Brochure Design Ideas
- Brochure Marketing Strategy and Plan | Tips & Trick
- 10 Food Brochure Design Samples for Inspiration
- Brochure Design Tips
- 20 Effective Flyer Design for Inspiration
15 Best Hotel Brochure Design
1. Hotel Paramount Brochure designed by Julie George
Marketing brochure to obtain investors interest in developing a luxury hotel in Hollywood.
2. Browns Boutique Hotel Brochure designed by coocoocoo
Brochure for Browns Boutique Hotel, Queenstown
3. Small Hotel Royal Brochure designed by Luca Pellanda
A small brochure for a new boutique hotel. The hotel is small, so inspire the dimension and format of brochure.
4. The Jefferson Hotel Brochure designed by Eduardo Garcia - Lopez
The Jefferson Hotel is located in Washington DC and went through a complete renovation. The client wanted to create a brochure and various pieces that evoked the history of the hotel but at the same time bringing it a new standard of modern luxury. The main character on this project was the choice of paper and binding system. Three different kinds of papers where used to bring the rustic feel and the design of the content was the key player to bring this marriage together in a subtle way.
5. Cotswold House Hotel Brochure designed by Lesley Nichols
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa in Chipping Campden required a display and brochures to promote the hotel, in particular the opportunity for Exclusive Use for companies and groups. I created concepts, design and artwork for a display that was exhibited at the Office 2011 Exhibition at Earls Court along with brochures which gave a real feel for this boutique regency house hotel.
6. Blazer Suites Hotel Brochure designed by S & Team
THE BLAZER SUITES HOTEL BROCHURE: The idea for Blazer Suites’ brochure is inspired by the hotel’s very name. Our client asked us to create a rather special brochure. We designed the hotel’s brochure inspired by the hotel’s very name and its target group, consisting mainly of business travelers. We therefore created a singer sewn leaflet with etiquette to “talk” about tailor-made solutions.
7. Folleto Hotel Bichu Brochure designed by luis ebenezer sanchez
8. TD Hotels corporate brochure designed by WORKOF
Corporate brochure for TD Hotels.
9. Elton House Hotel Brochure designed by Giles Cooke
New hotel start up in South Yorkshire, includes stationery, brochure, advertising.
10. Spa Identity: Four Seasons Resort, Langkawi designed by Quentin Berryman
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Spa visual identity and brochure
11. Amway Grand Plaza Hotel designed by Megan Sullivan
12. The Palace Hotel brochure designed by Ania Steshko
A brochure for The Palace Hotel, Malta.
13. Carte Blanche Brochure designed by Ideas Factory
Based on our experience of the luxury travel sector, our client came to us with an idea for a boutique travel company that offered tailored travel in exclusive style — Carte Blanche was born.
As well as naming the company, Ideas Factory guided Carte Blanche through the branding process, including; identity, stationery suite, all travel related documents and a marketing strategy that consisted of brochures, website and advertising.
Key to the success of the project was the creation of a brochure that stood out and announced the Carte Blanche offer — Tailored Travel & Exclusive Style.
Ideas Factory developed the brochure in two parts to communicate these two sets of values — The Destinations brochure gives you ideas of what to do and where to do it, while the Hotels brochure details over 200 of the most stylish places to stay whilst there.
Designed as a ‘blank canvas’ on the outside, the brochures are bursting with inspiration.
14. Hotel Allegro Chicago Brochure designed by Michael Pretz
Theme concept for a Hotel. Where it has a jazz theme. This is the brochure for it. Binded uniquely with eyelets.
15. Simpson's Brochure Pack designed by Greig Anderson
Simpson's approached us to design a new sales brochure pack which reflected the quality and style of this well established hotel based in Aberdeen. They required a multi-use brochure which showcased the hotels offerings from rooms, suites, bar, restaurant and corporate facilities as well as showcasing the hotels fully serviced apartment development, Kepplestone Manor.
The oversize A5 pack includes a folder flap at the rear to contain various tailored inserts so the hotel can include a variety of changing special offers and promotions throughout the year. To further enhance and reflect the quality and style of the hotel the brochure has metallic silver foil blocking, spot silver ink and gloss varnish throughout.