Everyone Loves the Chocolate! But not only must have a high flavor, the appearance of a chocolate product should be supported by the design of the packaging. Chocolate Packaging can provide unique value to the product. Consumers would be interested to it as can be seen from the high quality packaging. Furthermore, the size, shape and even chocolate products can be easily distinguished. Today, we have brought a beautiful collection of some well-designed chocolate packagings for your inspiration. So, get your daily dose of inspiration and enjoy creating your own design!
50 Best Chocolate Packaging Design Ideas
1. MERCHANDISING FMK Chocolate (design & process) via Robert Urban
Chocolate (design & process) / manufactured to anniversary of Faculty of Multimedia Communications in Zlín.
2. Hnina - Healthy Chocolates via Isabela Rodrigues
Packaging with all the love that chocolate is made.
3. Caramela chocolate boutique via Anagrama
Caramela is a chocolate boutique located in Monterrey, Mexico. The packaging design is inspired on industrial packaging systems used adhesive stickers and identification codes as part of the brand's language stylizing them with simple layouts and joyful colors.
4. Chocolates with attitude 2012 via Bessermachen DesignStudio
A 1.5 kilo chocolate box as a manifest about brand personalities and packaging design.
The box consists of 12 small differentiated boxes. Each box represents an archetype/a personality in a typographic solution. The chocolate's taste were selected to fit each personality.
5. Gema Packing and Lettering via Renan Vizzotto
Gema Packing and Lettering.
6. Maya Chocolates - Branding & Packaging via Eri Liougkou
Maya Chocolates branding and packaging design - Personal project.
7. Reserves via Maija Rozenfelde
Packaging series for Salzburg Chocolate Werks, a chocolate brand from Austria. To emphasize their 100th Anniversary, the main theme to explore was Wiener Werkstatte and the designs of their time.
8. Sabadì via Happycentro
Sabadì is a brand that mainly focuses, since its birth, to eatables that have a magic inside. The first product that came out of this brand is a “cioccolato di Modica”, a typical sicilian way of making chocolate, in this case made by extraordinary cocoa selected in Ecuador, in six combinations with strong personality. The raw materials used come from fair trade producers and Slow Food presidia with respect for small indigenous
communities, the environment and biodiversity.
9. MAGI - Custom Homemade Chocolate via Marek Mundok
Custom Homemade Chocolate.
10. Violette Chocolatier - branding via Martin Sitta
a classic and memorable identity design that portrayed strong visual brand for Belgian Chocolate Company.
11. Chitra Artisan Chocolates: Logo & Packaging via Mai K. Nguyen
Logo, business cards, and packaging made for a fictional chocolate shop, called Chitra Artisan Confectioner.
12. CASA BOSQUES CHOCOLATES via SAVVY STUDIO
Branding, packaging and video for Casa Bosques' Chocolates.
13. Pieria & Dion Packaging via Leo Porto
Packaging and logo design for fictional artesian chocolate company Pieria & Dion. Graphic Design project for SVA.
14. Mystery Chocolate via Kevin Harald Campean
A playfully and clear chocolate package, which contains 3 different chocolates: white, black and milk.
15. Chocolat Factory via Jorge Alavedra
Packaging design for Chocolat Factory products.
16. Chocolate gift packaging via Ilya Naumoff
Chocolate gift packaging for a company that rethinks workplaces worldwide.
17. Baru Belgian chocolate via serge haelterman
Brand identity, logo, branding, packaging and point of sale for Belgian chocolate brand Baru.
18. Schwarzwald via Yu Ping Chuang
Two flavor chocolate packaging: The goal of the project was to create a set of two chocolate flavors. The brand name “SCHWARZWALD” means black forest in Germany, which harmonizes with the two berry flavors.
19. KOCO CHOCOLATE via Lynn Nguyễn
This deceptively cute, fun and playful package design is a perfect gift to cheer someone up when they are feeling down or a great valentine present that will guarantee you increased relationship points. The back of the box also includes a special message for the special individual receiving the chocolates that most likely force a smile on their face.
20. The chocolate to a Belgian recipe via Olga Mosina
The packing design is based on the description of the product by the master, who addresses to the buyer directly, conveying the core. Hand-written fonts support the idea of hand-made products which elicit pleasant associations of warmth and lightness of the product. These candy are for connoisseurs of good chocolate.
21. Melt Chocolatier via Sam Covington
Brand Design for Melt Chocolatiers.
22. CHOKO Packaging via Giuseppe Migliaccio
23. ChocoHoney Packaging via momm
Chocolate Packaging for ChocoHoney: ChocoHoney it is a gourmet chocolate factory based in Sorocaba, Brazil. And we were comissioned to design their packaging identity.
24. Choc Packaging for Raw Organic Chocolate via Luke Vickers
Branding & Packaging for Raw Organic Chocolate - Personal project.
25. Cocoville Package via Isabela Rodrigues
S package of “Cocoville”, a brand of delicious chocolates with endless flavors and textures.
26. 100% RAW TALENT Chocolate CV with Golden Ticket via Charlotte Olsen
Self Promotional Chocolate Wrapping with a golden ticket.
27. SCW chocolate package design via Vivi Feng
3 special and unique chocolate packaging design: the chocolate shape designed as zigzag so the packaging can easily be stuck together on the shelf and easy for shipping. Also its shape is easy to be break up and sharing.
28. Charm Chocolate via Eunice Seo
Triangular Chocolate Packaging "Charm": small chocolate servings on the go.
29. Bio Chocolat Packaging via SMIROKA
Packaging Design for Bio Chocolate.
30. Wedding invitations on chocolate bars via Gummy Industries
Wedding invitations on chocolate bars: Every invitations contains a map to reach the church and a funny rhyme about the special occasion.
31. Chocolate Geneva via Akim Melnik
Objective: trademark design, design of the style forming and eight common packages in the line.
32. Origens Chocolate Packaging Design via António Queirós Design
Packaging Design for Arcádia.
33. TR, HEARTWINGS via Pelin KARAKOC
Valentines Concept Project: Heartwings.
My love makes me have wings, my love makes me high!
34. Nestle Packaging Design via Nichola Watkiss
The new assortment of chocolate bar desserts come as either a gift compacted together with a ribbon and label, or sold separately. The concept was based around the fact that busy people do not get much chance to enjoy a delicious dessert with their lunch.
35. Reserves via Jia Liao
Reserves is a cube-shaped chocolate bar designed to honor the Salzburg chocolate brand's 100 year anniversary.
36. Xocoa - Barcelona based chocolate brand via Mucho
Corporate identity for Xocoa, a Barcelona based chocolate brand.
37. Chocolucky - School Project via Antonio Cifariello
School Project packaging design.
38. VOYAGE - Chocolate Packaging Design via V. PIPOVA
VOYAGE - chocolate packaging design.
39. Girl's Best Friend Chocolate Packaging via Jessica Marak
The combination of strength and femininity give the design an unexpected edge and humor.
40. Jubileu - Chocolate Packaging Design via António Queirós Design
Chocolate Packaging Design.
41. Milk Chocolate Packaging via Laura Dreyer
Packaging design for Milk Chocolate.
42. Salzburg Chocolate Werks via Jason CT Yang
The luxury and elegance of chocolate packaging.
43. Choc-o Lattes Packaging via natalia bungert
Choc-o lattes are a brand of organic, chocolate-covered espresso beans. The coffee carton-shaped package carries 4 flavored cartons of beans. The brown, recyclable, craft paper gives an organic feel; the font was chosen for resemblance to a coffee stain.
44. Package design for Stühmer chocolate via Lilla Bölecz
This design is for a competition os Stühmer company. They make traditional quality chocolate, but now they want to reach a younger audience also.
45. Elit Nüans Chocolate Bars via Tuğrul Peker
Elit Nüans Chocolate Bars packaging design.
46. PACKAGING DESIGN via Don Brady
The Beatles themed chocolate bars with illustrated characters. (Young Beatles Version).
47. Sweet Revolution, Re-Brand/Re-Design/Packaging via Jessica Garcia
Sweet revolution is a caramel company dedicated to making traditional style candies and sweets. They market to the San Francisco Bay are in exclusive shops around the city. The design concept was to play off the idea of being handmade and include hand drawn illustrations and typography. Creating an almost childlike approachability the final product is meant to induce nostalgia in its consumer. A simple complimentary color palette was used as well as use of texture and pattern through illustration.
48. Beatrice chocolate via Beatrice Menis
Beatrice chocolate packaging using recycled paper.
49. Lati // Chocolate via Roger Lara
Student Work Packaging Design.
50. Kerstiens Hand Crafted Chocolates via Mat Bogust
Elegance & quality packaging with a touch of "the natural look".