Facing increasingly sharp competition market today; marketing decisions, in particular regarding the production of jam packaging is one of the important factors that must be considered by the company. Given that the competition faced by not only local products, but also imported products should be recognized as having a more mature preparation, imported products are also better equipped in marketing their products, especially in the design of product packaging.
Jam packaging redesign is one aspect of marketing that is expected to help solve the problem. By redesigning the packaging expected a jam has a clearer identity, so as to strengthen the identity of the product among the public. Thus indirectly help a jam product to maintain its position as market leader.
In this article we showcase the most creative, unique, and awesome jam packaging design ideas from Behance. Hope you enjoy it.
Packaging Design related articles
- 50 Deliciously Creative Bakery & Cake Packaging Designs
- 50 Colorful Confectionery Packaging Designs for Inspiration
- 25 Fresh Bottle Designs for Your Inspiration
- 55 Premium Bottle Designs & Bottle Packaging Inspiration
- 40 Brilliant Egg Packaging Design Ideas
Jam Packaging Designs for your Inspiration
1. ÍZ - Branding of a home-made apricot jam via Eszter Laki
Branding of a home-made apricot jam.
2. Organic Earth Preserve Packaging Series via Diana Graham
Packaging design for a preserve or jam for fruit.
3. Deluxe Jam via Natalie Psuik
Label designed and used for personal home-made jam (personal project): What started out as a surplus of summer berries quickly evolved into specialty jars and hand-foiled labels. The recipe for this was one part home-made, one part super-posh, and a little bit of ridiculous.
4. Smuckers via Cecilia Navarrete
Re-branding and packaging design for Smucker's Jam.
5. THE HILL STATION via Studio Egregius
The Hill Station products ranges from fresh produce harvested straight from local farms, limited packaged delicacies such as wild honey, rice wine... to gourmet charcuteries or handmade silverware. At the same time, The Hill Station signature restaurant is a renovated French outpost, with a view from the clouds.
6. PACKAGING SYSTEM via Roberta Zanette
A packaging system for jam, jelly and preserve: A smart packaging system with formats that facilitate the nesting and and decrease the volume occupied by empty packagings, optimizing the transport.
7. packaging design via Tobias Batik
jam label by tobiasbatik.at
8. Mermelada Camu Camu via Jeanfranco Berrios Bachoir
Jam Camu camu.
9. Casa de Valmonio via Atrespuntos
Identity, naming and package for the tradicional manufactured marmalade from Casa de Valmonio.
10. Nuttall Jam Packaging via MARK
Nuttall is a small, family-run business. Their delicious range of jams and preserves gets sold mostly at farmers’ markets in the Overberg. That said, the brand has big ambitions, and wants to communicate a fresh, fun approach to a fairly traditional product. The final design solution is cost-effective, but supremely eye-catching.
11. Jam of Bakonybel | packaging via Agnes Dombovari
labels and packaging for the jams of Bakonybel.
12. Bakonybél jam | package design via Eszter Zsofi Varga
This is an exclusive package design for Jam Manufacture of Bakonybél, in three different flavours: blueberry, hip and blackberry. These are handmaden and quite special jams, the motives are maden by paint brush.
13. Önos via Henrik Hallberg
Önos was turned from an tired product range to a Swedish Classic.Making it more proud and giving it quality cues with textured papers and well crafted illustrations.
14. Grape Jelly & Pear Jam via Daphnée Leduc-Laprise
Labels for homemade jams.
15. Packaging Eva Muller Jam via Marina Linderman
Student packaging project for Amish-made jams: a set of jam packaging for an Amish-made series of fruit preserves.
16. Red Jacket Orchards JAMergency Survival Kit via Chia Lynn Kwa
A 4-pack of emergency jams by Red Jacket Orchards. For the hungry ones.
17. Package design for the jam factory of Bakonybél via Attila Ács
These package designs were created for the jam factory of Bakonybél, for their new products: rose hips, blueberry and wild blackberry.
18. Orange Jam Label via Honosi Rita
Home orange jam with personal label for your family for Christmas.
19. Jam Packaging Project via Jessica Y. Wen
Emotional Remedy: Jam packaging project.
20. JAMIJAMI™ Fruit Jam via Zdunkiewicz
100% Fruit Jam / Apple, Orange and Strawberry.
21. Spicely Nice Homemade Jam via Vanessa Verron
Spicely Nice homemade jam branding and packaging.
22. Tagge's Famous Fruits via Brayden Iwasaki
Possible Re-Branding of Tagge's Famous Fruits company. Historic + Modern. Upscale + local.
23. Jilly Jam packaging via Amanda Goddard
Jilly Jam is a conceptual company that produces 100% organic jam. Woods are used to represent the natural state of the company.
24. Geléia Orgânica Light Natu's via Felipe Reinicke
The proposal was to develop a clean and simple packaging that valued the contents of the bottle, the jelly, highlighting the factors "organic light" described on the packaging. The colors were worked in harmony with the color of the content to highlight the same.
25. B&W Label Design via Jesse Wells
Label Design for B&W Gourmet Organic Preserves. Designed labels to be placed on jars of jam for retail sales.
26. Duerr's Jam (College Project) via Alex Gill
A college project to re-design "Duerr's" packaging to give it a high-end market look.
27. jam design for Bakonybéli / 2010 via Dora Novotny
It is a package for the hungarian Bakonybéli jam, which is a high quality, manufactured jam. There were three types to design with three different logos and labels: blackberry, hip and mulberry.
28. Jam via Akim Melnik
Objective: photography, creation of illustration, design of the style forming and two common labels in the line.
29. PACKAGING DESIGN via Riccardo Menoncin
An innovative packaging for a jam, thought to be attractive, modern and highly identifiable.
30. jam pakaging via Juan Castro
Packaging design work, 3 diferent options of jam.
31. Jam via Mygema
Doi pack and label design.
32. Schwartau Christmas - Package Design via Miloslav Rehor
Schwartau Christmas - Package Design.
33. The Jams via Dimitar Atanasov
Packaging design for the new product line of Diem-GP, company for fruit and vegetable processing.
34. Totally Wild African Jam via Susan Brand
Totally Wild Aloe African Jams.
35. Fruitiful via Lucy Keeble
Designs for a range of British and organic jams.
36. Gourmet Fruit Conserves. via Linhe Dao
'Recycle, Reuse, Reduce' Package.
37. Roots & Wings Organic via Ralph Solly
Roots & Wings is an organic and natural food brand for all of the family. All the products are made from the best ingredients, carefully and ethically sourced in the UK.
38. HungaroFood Brand&Packaging via Adrienn Nagy
Funny and youngish packaging design for a hungarian food brand - HungaroFood.
School project 2012.
39. Jam & Preserve / product line via Afonso Arraiano
Label design for Grândola jam and preserve glass jars.
40. Sweet Jam via Mygema
Jam labels design.