Most of the packing flour on the market uses a paper bag packaging materials. The paper bag works to keep moisture out of flour, because moisture in flour is very susceptible to get stuck in it, causing the flour to
be clotted, rancid, or moldy. If you are designing a new concept for packing flour, than you have to think about the beauty, design, brand, and information on the flour, you also have to understand that flour moisture can only be maintained properly if wearing the right packaging.
Make sure that the flour packaging design has a unique concept, and prominent. This will facilitate the flour to get into the market, so that customers will be more interested in trying out, and put the flour into their cuisine. Consider the gorgeous flour packaging design for inspiration, or idea in making a flour packaging design.
To motivate you to create high quality flour packaging designs, I've put together best handpicked of 30 Gorgeous Flour Packaging Showcase for Design Inspiration and I'm sure you can get some ideas of these great package designs.
Gorgeous and Quality Flour Packaging Designs
1. Rye flour via ESP design group
Development of packaging design rye flour.
2. Flour- package design personal project via Silvija Vojnić Rogić
Packaging student project for flour in cube bags like little houses.
3. Prima Flour Packaging via Ling
The pull-out flap on the side is designed to help ease the pouring process. In terms of imaginary design, the dots that made up the main illustration is inspired by the air bubbles that is present in a bread or a cake during baking. The illustrations on the cover is to help consumer choose the right kind of flour needed for their baking.
4. Ryazanochka baking flour bag via Sergey Skip
Ryazanochka baking flour bag done by Sergey Skip.
5. Hayden Flour Mills Packaging via Johnathan Turner
A short case study covering the design process of a logo and packaging concept for Hayden Flour Mills.
6. Flour package via Szandra Szorre
You can open and close this flour package easily so you avoid paper tearing.
7. Gold Medal Flour Packaging via Gabriella Calamari
Redesign of Flour Packaging for SCAD Based on General Mills Gold Medal Flour.
8. Flour packaging via Vladimir Ayuev
Myka Flour packaging.
9. Universal White Flour via Shiran Sheffer
The inspiration for this packaging project is based on the flour as a main global source of food.
10. Kaplanidis Mills via Harris Tsiliakoudis
Traditional flour packaging for Kaplanidis Mills.
11. The Flour Mill via Rachel Beyerlein
Branding and redesign for flour packaging aimed towards the amateur baker.
12. Flour + Sugar Packaging Redesign via Joshua Kenzie
University project to redesign a products packaging to be more sustainable. The designer took plastic flour and sugar packages that are not environmentally friendly and created a die line template that could be cut out of paper. The lid for this package is equal to 1 cup for easy measuring.
13. Miaow Miaow Flour Vermicelli via Annisa Anggun
Packaging series for a brand new facelift of Miaow Miaow Flour Vermicelli.
14. Packaging, Flour Range via Fernando Ortiz
Flour Range Designed for La Cia Branding & Packaging.
15. Prosto Flour via Different studio
This is flour for professionals.
16. Packaging redesign: Regal Flour via Helene Breistein
Three different Packages that are redesigned from a previous Regal Flour Package.
17. Baker's Dream via Mike Louw
Identity and packaging design for Il Molino Speciality Flours.
18. Zitopromet via Mladen Prokic
Bakery flour packaging design.
19. Golden Reef Milling via LoveLab
Golden Reef Milling has been selling top quality flour for years … but it was time to take it up a notch and re-brand! This fifth generation farm promises nothing added & nothing removed from harvest to shelf. The farmer’s son gave the designer a hand drawn picture to use as inspiration for the range of colors used in the packaging. Fun, spontaneous photos of the farmer’s children (photographed by Annemari Ruthven) were incorporated onto the packaging.
20. Flour Packaging Design via I.C.P.S. Infinity
Panona Flour Packaging Design final.
21. Kinnusen Myllyn jauhot via Jussi Snicker
Package design concept for a company in Utajärvi, Finland.
22. Packaging Re-Design via Jessee Schulz Dahlenburg
Two different packaging briefs which both offer sophisticated user friendly concepts and designs. Appealing & functional.
23. Все Есть via YES!
Flour brand name, logo and packaging.
24. Le Forest Flour Mill via Carlotta regnier
Creation of packaging for the different flours fabricated by Le Forest mill. Graphic design and art direction.
25. Packaging Design via Ezra-David Saul
Packaging design concept that promotes sustainability by reusing the fabric sack when the flour is gone.
26. Szabó Mill via Istvan Szőke
Redesign the corporate identity and package of Szabó Mill, Hungary.
27. Good Stuff Baking Products via Alexandra Coward
Good Stuff is a line of baking products to be sold nationally at supermarkets and grocery stores, this product line is aimed for the average, everyday consumer.
28. Yellowtree Farm Identity via Christian Fricke
This is an identity developed for a local organic farm.
29. Basic - packaging for bread, flour and yeast via Tehila Hadad
Packaging design to three staples - flour, yeast and bread.
30. La Collina | Le farine via Mark Tamagnini
Labels for organic flour "La Collina".
31. Wilma's Kitchen via Jim Rollins
Package designs for Wilmas Kitchen flour products.