Leonardo da Vinci's better known for his paintings of the famous Mona Lisa and Last Supper. Although Leonardo is actually more accurately described as an inventor for a variety of ; ideas, concepts and inventions that are also carried by this Florence, Italy man.
There are some thoughts of Leonardo in his note book as much as 7,000 pages. In this book, there is also a sketch about the study of the human body. Back then, the anatomy of the human body is nothing more than mere 'assumption' because anyone is strictly prohibited dissect dead bodies. With courage and steal the opportunity to conduct dissecting dead body surgical experiments, then later an actions that were morbid in his era contributed greatly to the medical world.
Our admiration at the Leonardo in turn raises the question, "how could such a thing exist? How was Leonardo Da Vinci's so smart?" Want to know how? Maybe we should go into 7 points below to be as good as Leonardo da Vinci.
How To Be Smart Like Leonardo da Vinci
1. CuriositàOr a sense of curiosity, never satisfied with an answer, and the willingness to keep learning. Like Leonardo's research during his lifetime, we must have an open mind on all things to get a lot of new knowledge.
2. DimostrazioneDimostrazione is about learning from our mistakes. It's about being willing to be right in the moment of an experience, and to challenge long-standing beliefs and opinions in favour of what you're actually experiencing.
3. SensazioneThis means "continuous improvement of the senses, especially sight, as a means to add a lot of experience". That is why one of Leonardo's motto is 'saper vedere' (knowing how to look) where he built his work in the arts and sciences.
4. CrypticWhen translated means "unclearly". The definition of "unclearly" in this case is the willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox, and uncertainty. The most important Da Vinci's genius characteristic: its ability to handle the sense of mystery (curiosity).
5. Arte / scienzaArte / scienza is "the development of a balance between science and art, logic and imagination". That means we must develop ways of thinking to empower the entire capacity of the brain. Mind mapping is a powerful method in helping to combine logic and imagination in every activity / work in life.
6. Corporalità.Corporalità is "preserving grace, ambidexterity, fitness, and poise". Leonardo has a remarkable physical abilities are complemented by their versatility in terms of science and art. For us, it can be trained by physical training, yoga, or spiritual exercises. For example, Leonardo could write with both hands. In addition to his talent, of course it can be trained if we want.
7. Connessione.Connessione Briefly understood as: "thinking system" One major source of Leonardo's creativity is his ability to form new patterns through connections and combinations of different elements.
Interested? That's gold! But don't forget the first point: Curiosità or "open mind" because with a strong foundation so we can get a lot of new knowledge. If you are too easy to judge something as "petty" or "subjective mind" you should have to begin to fix yourself first. Good luck!