If you want people to visualize your product in a way that the actual product will look and feel, then the pop-up would be the way to go. Brings up a pop-up on your brochure will enforce the feeling that puts the customer above all else with the product or services. When combined with high-grade paper and bright colors, pop-up brochure be sure to really show the uniqueness of your business.
Today I gathered some examples of pop-up brochure designs to inspire you and to underline that you combine some of imaginations and design elements to convey an attractive brochure. Check out the examples I have here and share with us pop-up brochures you’ve designed.
Creative Pop-up Brochure Designs
1. San Martino Company Profile via Kalimera
A Company Profile made with several pinting techniques, it is made with FSC process printing and paper. Basicly it is composed by pop-up objects with six colours printing, origami objects andengraved paper. It has a withe cover with patterns of trees.
2. Architectural Model Festival brochure via Eszter Misztarka
A brochure for the second International Model Festival in Hungary.
3. Spiralis lab Creative open container via Elena Toniolo
Silk print brochure printed on 450 gr/mq Sirio Fedrigoni.
4. 2015 Prague Kite Festival Promotional Mailer via Phil Champ
A visual program designed for a 2015 kite festival held in Prague, Czech Republic. The mailer includes a pop-up housing and a combined large-format brochure and poster.
5. Annual Giving 2013 via Bronwyn Rogers
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School Annual Giving brochure 2013. The "Help your School Flourish" concept was chosen with a 3D pop-up flower that would blossom when the brochure was opened. The brochure also acts as a memento of your contribution long after your donation has been received.
6. ApniCure Winx Direct Mail 2013 via Tetra Design Group
This brochure features a fun pop-up showing ApniCure's Winx Sleep Therapy System in context. The success of this piece guaranteed good booth turnout at both SLEEP 2013 and ATS, and generated more interest in this innovative device which helps individuals with obstructive sleep apnea.
7. Architectural Model Festival Brochure via Lili Köves
Pop up brochure for an architectural model festival.
8. Type Designer Brochure via Kidanun Nye
The designer designing brochure for type designer with, Kris Holmes. He use pop-up technique as to showcase the typeface and want the audience having fun with the brochure.
9. Pop-Up Brochure / 2011 via Lyubava
brochure was created for the official opening of the Centennial Center for Interdisciplinary Sciences at the University of Alberta. The objective was to create a navigational system highlighting the main points of the Artistic Terrazzo a magnificent floor installation at the CCIS. Guests can use brochure to explore the floor at the opening reception as well as keep it as a souvenir.
10. Booklet via Roman Kharlamov
Booklet for vending company.
11. 'HAIR RAISERS' multifold brochure via Phill Banks
A multi-fold brochure designed using two spot colors and die cuts to create pop up.
12. Texas Rose Festival via Mike Hill
Brochure with key attached and butterfly pop up inside.
13. SDF Pop-up Brochure via Jedidah Tan
A handmade pop-up brochure for a mock-up event – Singapore Design Festival.
14. ETCCO-BROCHURE via TAMARA AZAR
an elegant pop up brochure suitable for company.
15. Visual Resources Design Group Recruiting Brochure via Jamie Peplinski
The outside intrigues you to open the brochure by stating, "BREAK THE PARADIGM OF DESIGN", then the open up literally pops out at you in 3D letters that say "JOIN VR." The paragraph challenges the student to apply and join VR. Copywriting and design done by Jamie Peplinski.
16. Pratt Promotional Brochure via Vesenia Rivera
Promotional brochure for Pratt Institute Featuring Artist that won awards for their art pieces. The brochure focuses on the pop-up shop show.
17. Promostudent via Chiara Arnone
Promotional brochure paper pop-up.
18. Illustrations and Pop-up Book via Andreia Mesquita
Illustration and pop-up book for a agency brochure.
19. Folder Pop-up Erbe via Rafaela Wiele Anton
Folder Pop-up brochure.
20. Dalla terra al cielo via Giulia Ronchi
A brochure with a bigietto pop-up to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the construction Leg-nano (I) Colombo Clement and Fiji.
21. Pop-up Brochure via Sally Ko Design
Brochure for a Student Project.
22. The Ride to Conquer Cancer 2011 Campaign via Shannon Bellanca
Materials for the 2011 Event include POP Display & Brochure, the Ride to Conquer Cancer is a two-day bike ride to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. The yellow lines and grid graphics represent the road lines from which the cyclist will be following during their journey. All photography used on the materials are from the 2010 events.
23. Three-dimensional brochure about color via Olena Maksymova
A three-dimensional book about color, a strategy of three-dimensional book was developed, which made brochure more exciting and interactive.
24. Il mondo di Masin via Eliabetta Giordana
The brochure represents a physical and conceptual map of the exhibition. The design of an exhibition space showing the French graphic designer Robert Massin’s working method. Based on ‘playfulness’ this scale mode shows effectively the most important aspects of the designer’s philosophy.
25. Drago via Fabio Bevilacqua
26. Champion, Case Studies, Brand Identity via Kalimera
This is a Case Study for Champion Identity. The Entire Project include Pop Materials Design, Product Brochures, Catalogues and Website.
27. Pop -up Stefano Giovannoni via Jhinneska Araya
Pop-up brochure designed to show a famous designer in some expositions.
28. AKASHA via lio . bardo . leo
Brochure for identity: The magic and action to create cinema. And from then on is part, from one side more dreamlike, unreal and naive.