The colors that exist in our everyday lives are divided into several groups. Among them is the color that has a refreshing character. Fresh colors are usually preferred by those who are young at heart.
Some of the colors that have a character that is refreshing when applied to a room it can make the atmosphere more lively, bright, creating an inviting impression, fresh and natural, as well as uplifting. fresh color group is also able to create an impression of fun and improve your mood.
- Color Trends 2012 | Popular colors in 2012
- Tools for Choosing Color Combinations for Your Designs
- Color Wheel in Graphic Design
- 5 Important Points to Know About Color Theory
- Identify Color Harmonies with ColorSchemer Studio
- Color Psychology in Branding & Marketing
Well, what are the colors that go into fresh color group?
Fresh Colors Category
- Bluish white which gives the impression of a fresh and clean.
- Light Yellow cheerful and gentle.
- Yellow/ lemon / citrus, can create the impression of fun and enthusiasm to socialize, evoke emotion, and energy.
- Leaf Green, identical to the fresh nature, associated with growth.
- Lime green, apple green, brings freshness and enthusiasm.
- Ocean blue, fresh and create a sense of ease.
- Bright red, symbolizing the spirit, vitality, and courage.
- Light Pink / pastel, for the impression of calm, soothe, and rejuvenate. Associated with the softness and freshness.
That was Some colors that can be applied to create the impression of fresh, and gives a pleasant feeling in your design.
About the Author /
Description: Fresh Colors Category | Color Characteristics shared by Yesta Desamba a multidisciplinary graphic designer and vivid blogger that provides you small dose of inspiration!
Reviewer: yesta desamba