Restaurant Menu is one of the important asset to generate sales: Restaurant menu is a fairly influential in the success of a restaurant. What might happen if a restaurant does not provide a menu? New customers will find it hard to order and find out what's so special about the restaurant, and so returning costumer would have trouble remembering the dishes that have been ordered earlier and regular customers would have ordered the same dish without knowing the updated menu.
In this era of visual digital where the images play a major rule, as we also like to see the appearance of a food before we order it. Restaurant menu with image support is a must for a restaurant. The appearance of the food served will be the main attraction for customers. Restaurant menu that contains pictures of food not only affect customers but it is also a chance to get additional order and future curiosity for their next visit.
- 60 Best Food Packaging Designs for Inspiration
- 10 Food Brochure Design Samples for Inspiration
- 25 Creative Restaurant Logo Design for Inspiration
- 50 Colorful Confectionery Packaging Designs for Inspiration
- 10 Creative Brochure Design Ideas
In this today’s post we are showcasing very creative 45+ well designed showcases of Food and Beverages/Bar/Bistro/Restaurant Menu Designs for your inspiration. Some menu designs might be the simplest in terms of appearance but they can also be very creative and attractive. Enjoy!
45+ Creative and Beautiful Restaurant Menu Design Examples
1. Die Scherbe Restaurant and Bar via Gernot Passath
a new visual language for the restaurant and bar "Die Scherbe". A lot of small illustrations and drawings give the customer the feeling that everything in "die Scherbe" is made with a lot of love and with a lot of attention to detail!
2. Carabao Filipino Food Truck via Matthew Giuliari
a fun and hip restaurant menu that also related to Filipino culture through the use of color, texture and unique design.
3. BiancoNero seasonal menu's via Phill Ellis
An identity based on culinary civility, utilising the most basic elements of the Western eating process in its creation. The monotone colour system features vibrant highlights relevant to each menu's particular seasonal influence defining contemporary sophistication for a young cafe focused on enticing, modern cuisine.
4. Trattoria Formaggi via Anton & Nikita Jilinskiy
Trattoria Formaggi restaurant menu.
5. möoi contemporaneous food via SeventhDesign
Möoi is part of a brand new concept in Buenos Aires: contemporaneous food. This wave has been merged in this project with the modern art & design to build a nice space, comfortable and very impressive utilizing a great amount of different textures.
6. Medival Menu via Máté Kovács
This is a concept menu for a medieval-style restaurant. The folding idea comes from the medieval letter.
7. Menu cards for En Aparté via Zsuzsanna Tolnai
Menu card design for En Aparté restaurant, Barcelona.
8. Restaurant Collateral – Picasso's via Dan Brindley
Picasso's pizzeria in jacksonville florida. logo, menu, restaurant collateral.
9. Galeria de Paris Menu via Sergio Alves
Menu for the bar/restaurant "Galeria de Paris".
10. KURO by Panamo via artentiko.
Japanese and Thai restaurant branding.
11. The Roof Menu Design via Foreign Policy
The identity of The Roof bar is very much inspired by wheat-paste-glued posters on the streets of old Shanghai back in the days, plus elements from the current architecture of the hotel. The idea of such posters is replicated with the vintage newspaper adhering to recycled wood using a modern version of the wheat-paste-like glue. The use of the wood takes cue from the hotel’s windows and wooden decks of the rooftop – which are wood reused from these 1930s old buildings & warehouses in Shanghai.
12. L'italiano's - italian ristorante via jeen gadhi sian
Italian Restaurant Menu Design.
13. CLUB 1979 Restaurant Menu via FLOZ
the new menu of the restaurant: use of art and offset papers, plugs and leather cords. Presentation of flyers, programs, graphic elements used in the charter, the newsletter, events photo reports and finally the menu of the restaurant.
14. Rococo Gastro Bar Menu via PAPERVIEW design
The best way to describe rococo, is probably "Pimped up vintage".
Great rococo painters from Jean-Honoré Fragonard, to Jean-Antoine Watteau were used as the base of all designs, modern day / high-tech items were photo edited and placed into scenarios.
15. Rotunda Menu Design via Kile Brekke
Conceptual menu design for Rotunda restaurant in the heart of Union Square, San Francisco.
16. Pasta Pomodoro Brand & Menu Redesign via Cedrik Ferrer
Redesigning the brand and menu of Pasta Pomodoro Restaurant: "Our objective is to create a new Pasta Pomodoro restaurant brand and menu with a “look” and “feel” that embraces the brand’s principles, and eliminating their “chain” or “corporate restaurant” look. We wanted to accomplish these through a modern design with a meaningful message by creating a minimal, friendly, and organic personality that reflect their recipes, ingredients, and environmental causes."
17. The Surf Lodge -Misc. via Alexandra Whitter
The Surf Lodge Menu design.
18. Sissy's Southern Kitchen Menu via Tractorbeam
Drawing inspiration from pin-up artwork and vintage seed packets, bright colored imagery dominates the brand. The logotype was drawn from the script found on mason jars, and the menus were created with typewriter fonts, complete with blemish marks and hand-written notes.
19. TASCA DO CAFFÉ Restaurant Branding and Identity via Jungle Collective
Restaurant Branding and Identity.
20. COSTA NUEVA Seafood Restaurant Menu via SAVVY STUDIO
Branding for a seafood restaurant in San Pedro Garza García, México.
21. Maison de Alice - House of Tea Menu via ines aryaniputri
Design a menu book including other promotional items for our chosen restaurant or cafe.
22. Riso8 Restaurant via Catarina Antunes
23. The Inside Menu via Alexandra Turban
The aim was to give the customer space for personal interpretation and attract his attention in a humorous way, making him afterwards smile.
24. Cocotte French Restaurant Menu via Foreign Policy
Cocotte is a rustic French restaurant located in the fascinating Little India neighborhood in Singapore. The food is unpretentious home-style cooking in communal sharing portions. The Cocotte logo takes its inspiration from old-style local French eateries and hand-painted signage. Rough-looking weathered menu boards with newsprint menus to further convey the simplicity, the down-to-earth and unpretentious personality.
25. Bar menu via Azamat Sayfullaev
Bar menu for Assorti restaurant network located in Kazakhstan.
26. SARAI, AN INDIAN FUSION RESTAURANT MENU via Amrit Pal Singh
An Indian Fusion restaurant/cafe, which is exactly like being at home with better food and decor. You can sit and eat anywhere, even in the kitchen. Yes that is crazy isn’t it?
27. The Winey Cow Restaurant Menu via Charlotte Fosdike
The Winey Cow: restaurant menu, stationery and packaging.
28. The Millhouse Menu Design via Stickman Designs
29. Castello Restaurant Menu via Mariangelica Forero
The design for the identity of their restaurant uses recycled newsprint and cardboard for the menu.
30. Penang Peranakan Restaurant Menu via Elizabeth Sutrisna
Indocafe The White House, located in a majestic black and white colonial bungalow along Scotts Road, Singapore is a newly opened restaurant serving authentic Penang Peranakan cuisine.
31. Vittobeneto Italian Restaurant Menu via Sciencewerk
Identity design for Italian Restaurant based in Indonesia.
32. Parisi Bakery Menu Design via Tag Collective
Parisi is a small bakery in Queens that has been making artisan breads by hand for over 40 years. Their fans travel from far and wide to get their fix. Tag was enlisted to help the care, craft and expertise they put in every loaf of bread rise to the surface. Pun intended.
33. The branding of Balaton pancake house via Diana Egri
The branding of Balaton pancake house.
34. Size Matters Menu Design via Inksurge
Inksurge was commissioned to re-brand Size Matters - a restaurant specializing in flame-grilled sausage burgers. Taking inspiration from outdoor cook-outs and beer labels - drove us to use bold typefaces and a brick-red color scheme. They also serve imported beers along with thick fries which comes along if you "go-combo".
35. Bondir Restaurant Menu Design via Oat
Identity work for a restaurant specializing in modern, American cuisine.
36. Flora Foraged Food Restaurant via Lisa Claire Stewart
Publication and menu design for a hypothetical restaurant specialising in foraged food.
37. Daffodil Cottage Café via Thomas Butler
Colour was used to differentiate the brand from competitors in area, whilst a stylized symbol system was developed to reflect the brand's personality. A strong digital presence was also considered when creating the visual identity, tailored to Daffodil’s preferred target market.
38. Mama Joy's Menu via No Entry Design
Restaurant menu design done for a local restaurant.
39. Table Nº 1 Menu via Foreign Policy
The brand identity is based on the restaurant's focus on communal dining in a very simple and unpretentiousness environment, that explains the use of brown kraft paper & newsprint paper throughout the collateral system.
40. Fat Cow beef-specialty restaurant Menu via Foreign Policy
Drawing inspiration largely from the Japanese aesthetic - Wabi Sabi with traits that include simplicity, economy, austerity, modesty and the appreciation of the ingenuous integrity of natural objects and processes, wood is used primarily as the platform of this brand communication. Note their non-uniformity and texture to suggest the Wabi Sabi beauty of imperfection. The mark and the laser etching on the wood are also reminiscent of the branding of cattle.
41. Kha Bistro Menu Design via Foreign Policy
The restaurant is positioned to be atypical from the usual Thai eateries, it is classy and elegant with removal of the superfluous stereotypical Thai ornamental elements.
42. Loysel's Toy Menu Design via Foreign Policy
The look and feel is inspired by the signage of the traditional mom & pop grocery/produce stores and the farmers’ markets. These places offer produce that are the freshest, possibly the most ecologically-friendly, direct from the local farmers and everything hand-prepared, hand-crafted. Nothing too fancy. Down to earth. Honest. Authentic. That ties in nicely with the ideals & philosophy of Loysel’s Toy which have led us to coin the well-deserved tag for them.
43. BERG Restaurant Menu Design via LSDK
The stylized imprint of a wine glass enfoldes the geometrical majuscule Letters of the Restaurants Name „BERG“
44. Crespella café menu via Tag Collective
The thoughtful design and well crafted concept has been greeted with great reviews and a proud owner who truly feel at home in the space.
45. Trafiq / 2012 Restaurant Menu via kissmiklos
Menu design, for Trafiq, a club, bar and restaurant in Budapest.
46. Saloon Bar Menu via Oat
Menu Design for a Whiskey Bar in Davis Square.