The book cover design plays important role; especially if you're getting to design a book cover or publish your own book. The journey of triumph of the book starts with an attractive book cover design; basically readers pick up a book because it has an aesthetic cover; and only then they read the back cover simply to check what the author appears like.
Anyway, We have showcased book designs a few times in the past years, (which you can find at: 14 Beautiful Book Design for Inspiration, and
22 Creative Book Cover Design) and today we have another awesome book cover design ideas collection for your inspiration.
Book Cover Design Ideas: 30 Book Cover Designs for Your Inspiration
1. Fabvolution | Book Cover Designed by Bildi Grafiks
The publication look like a bound notebook, like a working document, with no superficial or non-essential elements. The exposed binding reflects the process of additive fabrication (each signature is a layer of information that adds to the information of the spine); the combination of different types of paper over the length of the publication suggests the possibility of using materials with different properties in the fabrication process
2. Becoming a Successful Illustrator | Book Cover Designed by Steve Simpson
Illustrated book jacket for 'Becoming a Successful Illustrator'.
3. Supper Club cover illustration | Book Cover Designed by Teagan White
Restaurant guide cover illustration for The Supper Club, a fundraising event organized by HIV charity The Terrence Higgins Trust. Art direction & photography by London design agency Rilke.
4. Book's Cover | Book Cover Designed by Sebastien MILLOT
Illustration of the cover about police investigations (Illustration of thriller novels from the 19th). Black and white images and pieces of paper gathered to create the visual of the stories with some touch of orange as if it was a way of highlighting some clues of the story.
5. Tea-Hee Book | Book Cover Designed by Jiani Lu
Tea-Hee is a playful and lighthearted self written, hand bound book on all the teas of the world. It covers various types of teas, their history, agriculture, and different brewing specifications.
6. Charles Bukowski Book Series | Book Cover Designed by Valentino Borghesi
Cover and spreads for a Charles Bukowski book collection.
7. Casa da Música Programme Book | Book Cover Designed by Sara Westermann
Casa da Música Annual Programme Book, 2011. Edition with more than 300 pages featuring all the concerts, festivals and events. Cover with metalic screen print.
8. Chuck Palahniuk - polish edition covers | Book Cover Designed by Paweł Jońca
Polish edition covers designs for Niebieska Studnia.
9. Models (Pt I) | Book Cover Designed by Antonio Rodrigues Jr
Illustration [photo retouching and watercolour], digital print, graphic design, book cover.
10. Book Design - Tu Querida Presencia | Book Cover Designed by Lia Martini
Cover design for Tu querida presencia, published in 2012.
11. Annual report. | Book Cover Designed by Ashley Spencer
Designed to communicate the business as friendly, personal, and approachable, this annual report features a hand drawn aesthetic mixed with photography. The plant machinery is shown as fantastic contraptions powered by the cartoon style work force, with each worker and their role introduced on a personal level.
12. Rimmel | Book Cover Designed by Matteo Giuseppe Pani
A book version of the CD: Rimmel is a CD by Francesco De Gregori (an Italian singer).
13. Junkies . 2 | Book Cover Designed by Przemek Blejzyk
Handmade character sketchbook.
14. @ Studio Andrew Howard 02 | Book Cover Designed by Rita Macedo Carvalho
Design of three covers for Ahab Edições, a small publishers from Porto, Portugal. The studio was responsible for the development of the publishers graphic identity, cover and layout design as well as the pagination of every book.
15. Violette - identity guidelines | Book Cover Designed by Martin Sitta
This branding manual covers the visual guidelines for the Violette Chocolatier. It also provides a summary of the primary features and applications of the visual branding identity. This manual is a complete guide to Violete’s logo, symbols and photography. It also provides rules that must followed when representing the Violette Company, departments, and stores.
16. Velocity - Book Cover | Book Cover Designed by Ian Wharton
Cover Design for Velocity.
17. Virginia Woolf | Book Cover Designed by McKenna Kemp
The series focuses on Woolf's novels that were written with a "streamof consciousness" narrative. The covers also nod to the originalVanessa Bell covers through simplified symbols & color.
18. Portfolio book 2012 | Book Cover Designed by another day
The book is made up in three parts. First part only information. Second part images of projects, last part is a section of the designer's custom made typefaces. Printed on three different paper stocks. The title on the cover is made with a black vinyl sticker.
19. Future Shock - campaign | Book Cover Designed by Martin Sitta
Typographic poster present a chapter from the book (chapter –Power of Style).
20. Typography Is Served | Book Cover Designed by Lissy Bonness
This book is the outcome of a self initiated university project.
21. Reimagined Poe Book Covers | Book Cover Designed by Richie Stewart
Reimagined Poe Book Covers.
22. (هسيس) whisper cover photo | Book Cover Designed by wessam eissa
cover book for whisper write by enass etman (enasetman.com)
23. Colección de Libros: Ciencia Ficción | Book Cover Designed by Laura Solesio
Collection of science fiction books. Interior design and book cover's.
24. Typografail Stationery Range | Book Cover Designed by Raymond Tiong
Typografail is a stationery range aimed at lovers of type. Here are three small notebooks, a work diary and a notepad (inside a notepad holder).
25. Harley. The brochure concept | Book Cover Designed by Kirill Vitkovski
26. AGENDA 2013 | Book Cover Designed by Hironobu Jyounai
27. Cormac McCarthy Book Covers | Book Cover Designed by Ian Westwater
A contemporary set of illustrative book covers for Cormac McCarthy novels. Aimed at bringing very traditional novels to a new audience.
28. 2010 Whitney Biennial Catalog | Book Cover Designed by Project Projects
The design of the 2010 Whitney Biennial catalogue presents the current exhibition as part of a historical continuum. Displaying an archival image of the Whitney Museum of American Art interior, as juxtaposed with a photograph of nowPresident Barack Obama on the campaign trail in 2008, the book cover signals the catalogue design’s emphasis on the interwoven connections between art, exhibition, and politics.
29. Photo Alphabet | Book Cover Designed by Zofia Przybylska
Random arrangement underscores the letters on the cover refers to the spontaneous nature of the moments captured in photographs.
30. Francisco Mangado. C.E.E.C.C. Ávila | Book Cover Designed by Blanca Prol
The publication, limited edition, built consists of a box with a folded origami without tails, a poster of the work, and the essay which analyzes in detail the construction through an extensive photo report by Juan Rodriguez , reproduced on coated paper, as well as a wide selection of technical details on tracing paper whose juxtaposition allows a vision "layers" of the structure itself.