As a small travel agency, it's tricky to contend with the conglomerates within the tourism business. The case has just got worse with the state of economy that we have these days as a result of more and more people are reducing on their traveling budget. In this situation, you would like to return up with effective promoting method to induce business from potential buyers. Brochures are among the most effective promoting tools that you can use for promotion. Brochures are cheap to print thus you do not need to worry even though you have only got low budget. The catch, though, is that you need to ensure that your travel brochures are effective and can really attract the eye of your target market.
To really promote your service or product you’ve need to design for feeling and build a connection with your clients. There’s no better way to faucet into the imaginations of holiday makers than presenting them with exalting scenes of the nice travel destinations. This post showcases 30 travel brochures that use stunning scenes of nature to construct a fairly atmosphere and foster their viewers away on a travel.
- The Role of Design in the Tourism Industry
- 15 Best Examples of Hotel Brochure Design Ideas
- 35 Best Examples of Condominium Brochure Design Ideas
30 Travel Brochure Design
1. House of Travel Brochures designed by Tabea Hughes
A set of brochures for different travel destinations.
2. Bayview Gold Partner Brochure designed by Lauren DiColli Hooke
This brochure congratulates brokers in the Bayview First Partner Program on achieving Gold status. It highlights the travel incentives rewarded to Gold Partners.
3. Tokyo, Japan Travel eBrochure designed by Stephanie Yu
An interactive travel brochure for Tokyo, Japan. The interactive features include a table of contents, navigation bar, links, and videos.
4. Washington DC Brochure designed by Hilary Gale
A travel brochur created for Washington D.C.
5. Travel Brochure designed by Charmaine Muzyka
An edgy travel brochure for G.A.P Adventures volunteer-based trips. The trips include hands-on work with families in poor parts of Africa and South America. The demographic is people who enjoy helping those in need while getting involved in the culture of the area they are travelling to.
6. Tennessee Travel Brochure Brochure designed by Lauren Griffin
This brochure highlights some of experiences in a binding that reflects the organic nature of traveling in Tennessee.
7. Travel Brochure designed by Giuliana Di Mitrio
A&K Travel brochure design.
8. Sequoia National Park Brochure designed by Philip Rau
Sequoia National Park Travel Brochure.
9. Expo World Travel Brochure designed by 5and3: Chris Heighton/Creating Brands
Art direction and brochure design for Expo World Travel. Travel providers for the exhibition and media industry.
10. Travel Brochure designed by Danijel Mokic
A complete layout for a printable brochure. You can use this brochure for any typ of business or for personal usage. The layers are well organized and the files are created in order to be used by everyone.
11. Africa Travel Brochure designed by Engage Brandcraft
A 260 page brochure showcasing the best properties the African continent has to offer.
12. Panoramic Travel Brochure designed by Tjaša Gale
A brochure is intended for an Asian market, so the form of it follows the fan. It offers interesting destinations in lands of former Yugoslavia and Italy, showing their attractions and specialties.
13. Oceana Hotel Brochure designed by Dijana Marsic
The Oceana re-branding included sales collateral used to reinforce them as a luxury property, and to promote the newly redesigned contemporary hotel, and to appeal to a higher-end clientele. The campaign included art direction and design, customized font for the logo, pattern creation, stationery, signage, sales collateral brochure,guest directory, restaurant menus, and the hotel’s website.
14. TRAVEL Brochure Safari Consultants designed by Wild Dog Design
An elegant square formatted, 24 page brochure to complements the exquisite nature of their personally tailored holidays to East & Southern Africa and the Indian Ocean.
15. TRAVEL BROCHURES - Indus designed by Wild Dog Design
High-end & Elegant Marketing Literature.
16. Rome Travel Brochure designed by Becky Chen
Travel brochure project for class.
17. Australia Travel Brochure designed by Berenice Valdes
This is a brochure/guide of Australia. This project is intended for a travel agency who books highly exclusive tours around the world for an exclusive client list. The brochure/guide would be mailed to the individual client as a teaser of the an upcoming trip event. The brochure is also a great counter piece for companies wishing to promote trip packages in an adventurous and creative way.
18. Globus Travel Brochure designed by Benjamin Krogh
Map illustrations and layout for Globus travel brochures.
19. Trans Indus - Travel Brochure designed by Johnny Morris
72 page travel brochure for Indian travel specialist.
20. Travel Brochure designed by Hannah VanSickle
A travel brochure for a made up place called Erehwon Wisconsin. The brochure focuses on "exciting" events like cheese tasting.
21. New York Travel Brochure designed by Debbie Irwan
New York Travel Brochure Design.
22. Orient-Express Traveller Brochure designed by David Mason
Re-design of the globally distributed Traveler brochure.
23. Travel Abroad Brochure Design designed by Katy McDonald
Travel brochure that gives short tips about traveling abroad.
24. In'Cultur Brochure designed by João Lima
Brochure promoting cultural tourism in Europe, for a travel agency.
25. Spur Pop-Up Brochure designed by ACRE
Modern typeface co-existing with handwritten type tied in the concept of Spur, which is about sudden inspiration. A travel map of Tiong Bahru was also created to celebrate the ideas and inspiration of both old and new, now contained within the art-deco inspired district.
26. Travel Brochure - Philippines designed by Kevin Eusebio
Travel Brochure done on InDesign.
27. Sydney Travel Campaign Brochure designed by Matthew Nance
A group project for senior semester.
28. London City Airport Brochure designed by Scott Roberts
A critical catalyst in East London's growth.
29. Cadogan Travel Brochure designed by Carswell Gould
Holiday Brochure – Artwork.
30. Sandals Resorts | Sandals Riviera Brochure designed by Matthew Connolly
Sandals Resorts | Sandals Riviera Brochure.