Make sure to apply a good layout for your cafe menu, pay attention to the smallest details like the use lines, borders and dividers in your menu design. Using categories is a great method to form a boundary between the different types of beverages or dishes on your menu. Having a well-designed layout for your menu will develop the strong brand image of your cafe or bar. Layouts that flow and are easy to follow will be great option for your guests.
There are thousands of great menu designs out there, so for this post, we’ve gathered some great examples of cafe menu designs that will hopefully give you some creative ideas for your next project.
30 Examples of Effective And Beautiful Cafe Menu Design
1. Barrymore Pub via Maxim Yakovlev
2. Casa Cor Cafe Menu via Niramekko
3. Counting Sheep Corner via Tika Wangsa
4. Market Cafe via Lauren Sissons
5. Apple Cafe Menu via Dimitris Nikolakopoulos
6. Crossroads Bakery Café Branding via Minhee Kim
A menu design that match the theme of your cafe or bar will help in branding your business. The style, font type, and colors that you apply on your menu should be line up with the main theme and characteristic of your cafe. If your theme is Retro, then you should try using some Retro fonts or graphics on your menu to convey that impression to your guests.
7. 1/15 COFFEE [menu & brochure] via Vincent Hadi Wijaya
8. Bear Paw | Rebrand & Menu Design via Kortney Eggertz
9. Enilion - Cafe menu via Stella Vasiliou
10. Wilde Crumbs Café Menu Design via Lizz Bacon
11. Wanda's Roadside Cafe Menu Redesign via Ashley Morris
12. Milk & Honey via Ballard&Co.
13. Chinchilla Coffee-House - Creative direction / Branding via Korolos Ibrahim
14. CAFFISSIMO via Hiro Noguchi
15. Balcony CAFE｜2o13's new menu via Blaza Chen
16. Cafe du Monde menu and leaflet via Katarzyna Piatek
17. Danica Rose Deli & Cafe Identity via Shane Eagan
18. Sweet Home & Café | Menú via Ewelina Sośniak
19. Dream Cafe via who is macy
Look at the menus of the cafes that you compete for business with to see their menu layout design and prices. You can also observe at their menus to see if there are any similar items that you both offer, and If so, consider offering another unique beverages or food products in order to have a greater competitive edge over them. If you opt to do nothing, at least consider adding an exclusive twist to some of the more similar items in order to distinguish them from other products.
20. SPACE GARDEN CAFÉ via Hsinyu Liu
21. Toychest via Amanda Nienaber
22. Julep via Sorbet
23. Rockford cafe via ARTCORE
24. Mendeleev Bar menu via Nikita Matveev
25. Oltre Bar Menu 2011 via Giorgi Bou
26. Hamburgueria 1335 via REMO Design
27. The Victorian Coffee Shop via Rachel Bickert
28. Local Grub - Organic Deli & Cafe via Marigold Wellington
29. La Selva Café via Estudio menta
30. Camera din Fata via ioanaparvan