Brochures are cost-effective marketing tool that you can use to promote your destination spa. It is important to distribute printed materials that can help you announce information about the services or products you offer. The prints can be used in a variety of methods to attract potential clients.
There are some brochure designing concepts that you can think about in promoting your spa resort, One of them is to create a coupon ticket brochure. Brochures are often used as a coupon ticket that permits the client to own discounts and rebates. they can benefit of a beauty salon and spa services, massage, body treatments and nutritional counseling with a rebate or discount.
In addition, you can make a spa brochure as a menu print. Brochure printing can serve as a menu for a particular restaurant in the spa resort, so it can allow the client to choose among a variety of food offered in the print. You may be able to include the name of a particular food menu and prices, also don't forget to include calorie count on menu prints.
Spa brochure as seminar schedules: You can also offer your spa inclusive program through brochures. You can provide some schedule of educational classes, fitness sessions, cooking lessons, and health seminars that you offer at your spa resort.
You can also use the back of your spa brochure as a map of the location of your spa resort. Use the brochure to show the specific locations of all facilities, certain rooms, and entertainment in your destination spa. Besides providing a directory or list your local spa resort and you can also include your contact information to reach out to potential clients.
Here are some examples of brochures that you can use as inspiration in designing your own spa brochure.
30 Spa Brochure Design Examples for Inspiration
1. Renaissance Wellness & Spa - Brochure designed by Emilio Kafa
2. Mitra Beauty Salon Brochure designed by Alef Design Agency
3. Nav Spa Brochure designed by Amanda Cohen
4. Red Lane Spa Menu of Services Series designed by Matthew Connolly
5. Spa Center Brochure Template designed by Yusuf Derindere
6. Salus. Brochure designed by Collab Creative
7. Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables designed by Jessica Johnson
8. Creative Spa Brochure designed by Miriello Grafico
9. Scandia Salon & Spa designed by Alexander Yoo
10. Spahan Brochure designed by Ersan Sancak
11. spa brochure (Capsis Hotel & Resorts) designed by dimitrio theodoropoulos
12. Six Senses Spa brochure designed by anh nguyen
13. LIMNEON NOUFARO CLUB SPA brochure designed by Two Yellow Feet
14. LIMNEON RESORT & SPA brochure designed by Two Yellow Feet
15. Okeanos Spa at Renaissance Hotels Aruba designed by Jamie Gay
16. Riva Hotels Spa Brochure designed by ayca peksag
17. Spa Toscana designed by Mike Cowan
18. Brochure design for Nordic Spa Himmerland designed by Jo Sturgess
19. Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa - Spa Awards Entry Brochure designed by Richard Littler
20. MORIN SPA Brochure designed by BINRAINBOW
21. LE BURGUNDY SPA designed by Dario Daoud
22. Alpine Springs & Spa Brochure designed by Simon Thornley
23. Viyada Thai Spa designed by Arabella June
24. Bellagio Spa & Salon Brochure designed by Trish Durden
25. Cleopatra Female Spa Treatments Brochure designed by samhar khuzam
26. The Allison Inn & Spa Brochure designed by Amy Voldengen
27. Cotswold House Hotel & Spa Brochure designed by Lesley Nichols
28. DUPARC ORIENTAL SPA Brochure designed by Franco Lima
29. Ocean Wellness Spa Brochure designed by Benjamin Smith
30. The Spa at Thornton Hall Treatment Menu designed by Richard Littler
Brochure design will help you produce a cost-effective tools for your spa resort. These are some ideas and examples of brochures that you can use to attract more clients in your destination spa.
Brochure Design related articles: